Craft Beer MAW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of incredible lists to have been granted, you sir blew up my doorstep with this awesome MAW hit!! Hill Farmstead and Capt Lawrence!! Boom!!

photo-60522.jpg

I can't wait to get into these, although it will likely have to wait a few days as we continue to sort through some issues we've recently had. So the timing on this was perfect for me to help get past some of that...

Thank you!!!

p.s. - not pictured well are 2 homebrewed citra DIPAs

DrPhunk said:
Speaking of incredible lists to have been granted, you sir blew up my doorstep with this awesome MAW hit!! Hill Farmstead and Capt Lawrence!! Boom!!

I can't wait to get into these, although it will likely have to wait a few days as we continue to sort through some issues we've recently had. So the timing on this was perfect for me to help get past some of that...

Thank you!!!

p.s. - not pictured well are 2 homebrewed citra DIPAs

Enjoy :)

The label is very different, thats why I ask. Great beer, must be much better with some age on it. Might have to grab a couple to put some years on

Sorry... I was stuck in traffic all day long, but I'm here!

Deschutes The Abyss
Dark Lord reg or BA
Cigar City Huna
Goose Island: Cherry Rye Bourboun County, Vanilla, Bramble Rye, Rare (one can dream, right?)
Founders CBS
Bruery: Black Tuesday, Chocolate Rain, STY-Peaches/Kumkwat, Ichigo Highway
BA Speedway Stout
Surly Darkness
Brooklyn Black Ops
Bells Black Note
Hills Farmstead any sour
Russian River Beatification
BA Smashed Pumpkin

The label is very different, thats why I ask. Great beer, must be much better with some age on it. Might have to grab a couple to put some years on

Weyerbacher changed all of their art maybe about a year ago. Thats how I knew I was picking up an older bottle of Riserva (not that old, 2011) since I had already seen the new labels.

Weyerbacher changed all of their art maybe about a year ago. Thats how I knew I was picking up an older bottle of Riserva (not that old, 2011) since I had already seen the new labels.

Ahh. Ok. Thanks for the info. Must be why I didn't recognize any of their beers this year. And damn, you found a 2011Riserva? Lucky guy.

Ahh. Ok. Thanks for the info. Must be why I didn't recognize any of their beers this year. And damn, you found a 2011Riserva? Lucky guy.

Yeah I was happy. Two years ago I also found a 2007 fluxus from allagash, just hanging out on the same shelf as the current fluxus from that year. That 07 was the first version they made, and I was psyched.

Back