Craft Beer MAW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm working on it lol. Trying to make a list that would be open to a bunch of areas rather then the usual suspects but really tasty and somewhat rare.

Vanilla Bean Buffalo Sweat is pretty rare stuff. Only a few cases sitting on the floor of every liquor store within a thousand mile radius. Id get that bad boy on the list before they are all gone!

Vanilla Bean Buffalo Sweat is pretty rare stuff. Only a few cases sitting on the floor of every liquor store within a thousand mile radius. Id get that bad boy on the list before they are all gone!

Can I make it a quantity of 'all of it'? Cause if so, I'm going to add it as well as Carton Regular Coffee by the case lol

I'm working on it lol. Trying to make a list that would be open to a bunch of areas rather then the usual suspects but really tasty and somewhat rare.

Don't worry about my dumb comment. ;)
Your list is fine. Just not one I could ever fulfill. And that might be a good thing. :D

Can I make it a quantity of 'all of it'? Cause if so, I'm going to add it as well as Carton Regular Coffee by the case lol

Haha a few cases of the stuff would certainly be a good start. Like this bozo below me said, dont take our list comments too seriously. I'm kinda bored at work and wanted to see some action in here.

Don't worry about my dumb comment. ;)
Your list is fine. Just not one I could ever fulfill. And that might be a good thing. :D

A buddy is holding onto a couple of those for me. I think they're out at the brewery now and don't have immediate plans to rebrew.

I am within a thousand miles of tallgrass and had to get mine from you.

Fins, these are mighty strong allegations against you. Since are really Brian Williams in horse head disguise, how do you reapond?

Fins should be suspended without beer for six months. That'll teach him to think twice before exaggerating again!

Fins should be suspended without beer for six months. That'll teach him to think twice before exaggerating again!

That will just give him more time to make up stories about sharing a home brew with members of SEAL Team 6 over the dead body of Bin Laden

Short list for now, but ill expand as I remember my wants
Vanilla bcbs
Prop, 13 or 14
Chocolate rain
Rum barrel BT
Mocha wednesday
Barrel aged huna (Any)
BA Mexican cake
Kopi speedway
Blue mountain barrel speedway

You know, all the stouts that nobody has any of lol

And now for the random stuff that sounds intriguing:
Madeira or cognac barrel aged Igors Dream
MBCP
Beer Geek Speedway
Vietnamese Speedway
BA Sump
Coffee Cinnamon B-Bomb
Assassin
Coconut Eclipse
Vanilla Coffee Eclipse
Spanish Rum Eclipse

I'll add more this afternoon

Jamaican Rum Barrel w/coffee and cocoa BloodLust (received with my last grant, this was awesome)
Rum Barrel Zhukov
Cherry Rye
BA Sexual Chocolate
A Deal with the Devil
Abraxas (BA/Non-BA)
4 Hands Vol 1 or Madagascar
GI Nthulhu or Cthulhu
Remy's Pappy
Modern Times City of the Dead
Pugachev Mocha (this is probably just absurd)

I think I'll let this ride out for at least the weekend.

List bump to get back on topic.

Still nothin? Ok, proceed with the banter.

#untappdcheckinsecuritybreach

When did this become the what are you drinking now thread and when were you people going to alert me?

Who let Coldcrash in the door? Sorry, man. The price of admission is sending me a Pizza Boy growler and glass. Get to work on that and I'll start processing your entry paperwork. :p

Who let Coldcrash in the door? Sorry, man. The price of admission is sending me a Pizza Boy growler and glass. Get to work on that and I'll start processing your entry paperwork. :p

I was just there on Tuesday. You should have said something sooner...

I was just there on Tuesday. You should have said something sooner...

Next time you're there and you want to work something out, let me know. I love the logo. And I wouldn't mind trying the beer, too. :D

Nah dude I got you a glass and whatnot.

Was going to be a surprise on your porch early next week but I guess it's a surprise right now in this thread.

View attachment 256248

They wrapped your glass in a sub bag cause that's how a pizza place rolls

Sooo....let me get this straight. You didn't get me a sub? ;)
Ahh, you coulda just continued to play it off and left it a surprise. Freakin nice surprise, though!

The false accusations in this thread were one thing, but now we are getting all sappy and surprising each other with thoughtful gifts?! And not a single sub sandwich to show for it! This thread is out of control!

The false accusations in this thread were one thing, but now we are getting all sappy and surprising each other with thoughtful gifts?! And not a single sub sandwich to show for it! This thread is out of control!

"Sub sandwich?" Who says that?

Vanilla bcbs

Prop, 13 or 14

Chocolate rain

Rum barrel BT

Mocha wednesday

Barrel aged huna (Any)

BA Mexican cake

Kopi speedway

MBCP

Beer Geek Speedway

Vietnamese Speedway

BA Sump

Coffee Cinnamon B-Bomb

Assassin

Coconut Eclipse

Vanilla Coffee Eclipse

Spanish Rum Eclipse

Jamaican Rum Barrel w/coffee and cocoa BloodLust (received with my last grant, this was awesome)

Rum Barrel Zhukov

Cherry Rye

BA Sexual Chocolate

A Deal with the Devil

Abraxas (BA/Non-BA)

GI Nthulhu or Cthulhu

Remy's Pappy

Bumping this around all the *****ebaggery

Took my kid to the pool for a couple hours and missed all the fun...

Vanilla bcbs

Prop, 13 or 14

Chocolate rain

Rum barrel BT

Mocha wednesday

Barrel aged huna (Any)

BA Mexican cake

Kopi speedway

MBCP

Beer Geek Speedway

Vietnamese Speedway

BA Sump

Coffee Cinnamon B-Bomb

Assassin

Coconut Eclipse

Vanilla Coffee Eclipse

Spanish Rum Eclipse

Rum Barrel Zhukov

Cherry Rye

BA Sexual Chocolate

A Deal with the Devil

Abraxas (BA/Non-BA)

GI Nthulhu or Cthulhu

Remy's Pappy

All the VBBS

You forgot one of your updates so I fixed it.

Nah dude I got you a glass and whatnot.

Was going to be a surprise on your porch early next week but I guess it's a surprise right now in this thread.

View attachment 256248

They wrapped your glass in a sub bag cause that's how a pizza place rolls

By the way, I just realized I never typed the words, thank you so freakin much you magnificent SOB!
Now that that's out of the way, I still hate you with every fiber of my being. :p

Back