Craft Beer MAW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet. Let's start out nice and easy lol.

If you have any one of these then that's good enough. If you want to send anything extra that's great.

Double ba Damon, Flora blu or Flora Satsuma, any HF magnum

Rare, Bcbvs

Db Huna

Assassin

Any Bourbon BA Dark Lord

Ba Abraxas

JD Mexican Cake

Fou Foune

FW anniversary 10,11,12

Any of the Bullfrog Grzz recent releases

Sitr Peaches

Just want to make sure no one messes you up mike, I would make sure to clarify that any magnum means any HF magnum and not any magnum so you don't end up with something you really don't want or can get locally.

Just want to make sure no one messes you up mike, I would make sure to clarify that any magnum means any HF magnum and not any magnum so you don't end up with something you really don't want or can get locally.

Thank you sir. Fixed it up. Other mags might be cool but if anyone is thinking that pm me first please.

If you have any one of these then that's good enough. If you want to send anything extra that's great.

Rare, Bcbvs

Db Huna

Assassin

Any Bourbon BA Dark Lord

Ba Abraxas

JD Mexican Cake

Fou Foune

FW anniversary 10,11,12

Sitr Peaches

Now for a few adds in the more standard send 2 maw style.

Ba Big Gruesome

Bramble, 09 bcbs bomber

Port Damon

De Garde BA sours (barleywine one maybe?)

Aurelian Lure, Atrial

Growler of HF Walden

Any Antead

Mocha Weds

Any Side Project

Edit---please include some homebrew if possible. Tasting some of the guys I've traded withs beer has made me much more confident about continuing the hobby and also tasted incredible.

RIP Walden ImageUploadedByHome Brew1408532975.981423.jpg
Fridge decided to get too cold in the back and froze the beer!
What a mess!

Ba Big Gruesome

Bramble, 09 bcbs bomber

Port Damon

Aurelian Lure, Atrial

Growler of HF Walden

Any Antead

Mocha Weds

Any Side Project

Edit---please include some homebrew if possible. Tasting some of the guys I've traded withs beer has made me much more confident about continuing the hobby and also tasted incredible.

Dang. Just have one.

Talldan smashed it! Great box full of stuff I've been wanting to try and a few favorites. From one tall guy to another thank you!!!!

Enjoy! Just sent a PM about the homebrews, let me know what you think of them. Glad everything arrived safely, now I can stop second guessing my packing on that one. :)

Hmm...im wondering who is taller now...bigmike or talldan. I thought I was tall, then I met talldan. He lives up to it. Lol

Hmm...im wondering who is taller now...bigmike or talldan. I thought I was tall, then I met talldan. He lives up to it. Lol

Well, I'm 6'8". Funny thing is, I know two people who are also 6'8" (one is in my homebrew club) and have met many others who are 6'7"-6'8", but can only recall meeting 2-3 people in my adult life that are taller than me. I guess we stop growing when we start hitting our heads on doorways.

Here's my list aka the current one. Would be awesome to get a maw in the mail and one granted in the same day!

Rare, Bcbvs

Db Huna

Assassin

Any Bourbon BA Dark Lord

Ba Abraxas

JD Mexican Cake

Fou Foune

FW anniversary 10,11,12

Sitr Peaches

Ba Big Gruesome

Bramble, 09 bcbs bomber

Port Damon

Aurelian Lure, Atrial

Growler of HF Walden

Any Antead

Mocha Weds

Any Side Project

Talldan smashed it! Great box full of stuff I've been wanting to try and a few favorites. From one tall guy to another thank you!!!!
View attachment 219326
View attachment 219327
Damn, VSP, Dark Lord(which year is the red? I always forgot) AND Baller? Dizzam

Well, I'm 6'8". Funny thing is, I know two people who are also 6'8" (one is in my homebrew club) and have met many others who are 6'7"-6'8", but can only recall meeting 2-3 people in my adult life that are taller than me. I guess we stop growing when we start hitting our heads on doorways.
I'm 6'2" and I usually feel like the tallest person in the room, although I did feel like a midget when I met you...

Latest posts

Back