Craft Beer MAW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright, I will come up with something better than open ended. Thanks

Yea man take your time and think about it. People will bust your chops with 'List?' replies, but its your list man. What kind of all time wants do you have? Start with those and add if required.

Ok here's a list

Alchemist - Petite Mutant, Focal Banger

Bruery - Chocolate Rain, Mocha Wednesday, Grey Monday, Bottleworks

Cigar City - Hunahpu Life is Like

Crooked Stave - Wild Wild Brett Series (ROYGBIV), Blackberry Petite Sour

Hill Farmstead - Any Sour

Jester King - Nocturn Chrysalis, Atrial Rubicite, Aurelian Lure, Cerveza de Tempranillo, Montmorency vs Balaton

Lost Abbey - Veritas (Any), Cable Car, Duck Duck Gooze

New Glarus - Bourbon Barrel Kriek, Sour Fruit

Nightshift - Sours

Perennial Artisan Ales - Barrel-Aged Abraxas, Barrel-Aged Sump Coffee Stout, Abraxas, Coffee Abraxas

Rare Barrel - any bottle or growler

Side Project - Brett Project, Brett Venture, Fuzzy, Pulling Nails, Saison Du Fermier

Three Floyds - Dark Lord (any)

Toppling Goliath - Assassin, Kentucky Brunch Brand Stout, Mornin' Delight

Upland - Blackberry, Kiwi Lambic, Strawberry Lambic

Westbrook - BA Mexican Cake

Bruery: Chocolate rain, Grey Monday, Oude tart w cherries, Black Tuesday, SitR Peaches/Kumkwat*

BA Sexual chocolate

Surly darkness*

Kate The Great*

Here's a list!

Allagash - Coolship red, Cerise

Bruery - Black Tuesday 09,

Cantillon- Zwanze (any yr),* Fou Foune (Framboise or Kriek), any Lou Pepe, Blåbær Lambik

BA Dark Lord variant

Boulevard Love Child #1

Bourbon County Cherry Rye, Rare

Cigar City - DB Hunahpu

Crooked Stave- Any WWB (ROYGBIV), Persica, Any Origins

Drie Fonteinen Hommage

Lawson - Double Sunshine, Triple Sunshine

Lost Abbey- Duck Duck Gueze, Cable Car, V013

SARA- West Ashley,* Appreciation, Lucy Blue

De Garde- Any Bu

Side Project - Pulling Nails, Any

BullFrog - Any set

Bcbs Rare, BCBS Vanilla, Bramble, Cherry Rye

SITR peaches, Grey Monday, Mocha Wednesday

From the Tap Room? Did you bring a van full of people to get past the limits? lol

Haha nope. We rented the B&B that has a private gate to Jester King, so we were there for Fri, Sat, and Sun. With me and the wife it was actually only about 5 cases, but it was a lot of beer, and a whole lot of money!!!

here's a list!

Allagash - coolship red, cerise

bruery - black tuesday 09,

cantillon- zwanze (any yr),* fou foune, any lou pepe (framboise or kriek), blåbær lambik

ba dark lord variant

boulevard love child #1

bourbon county cherry rye, rare

cigar city - db hunahpu

crooked stave- any wwb (roygbiv), persica, any origins

drie fonteinen hommage

lawson - double sunshine, triple sunshine

lost abbey- duck duck gueze, cable car, v013

sara- west ashley,* appreciation, lucy blue

de garde- any bu

side project - pulling nails, any

bullfrog - any set

bcbs rare, bcbs vanilla, bramble, cherry rye

sitr peaches, grey monday, mocha wednesday

ftfy!

Haha nope. We rented the B&B that has a private gate to Jester King, so we were there for Fri, Sat, and Sun. With me and the wife it was actually only about 5 cases, but it was a lot of beer, and a whole lot of money!!!

Last time i went i left with about a case and I was hurting. I still do not understand how/why people buy so much from a brewery. Like cases of beer at once. Boggles the mind

Last time i went i left with about a case and I was hurting. I still do not understand how/why people buy so much from a brewery. Like cases of beer at once. Boggles the mind

Well I love JK beer and can't buy it on the shelf. The wife also loves JK beer, so half of whatever we get is always reserved for us to drink and enjoy. The rest is for regular trading partners who haven't tried something or for BIFs on BA/TB and MAW type things and swaps on here. It is really easy to go through that amount of beer when you send 4-6 boxes a month. I am lucky enough to have a good job that I can afford the beer I want and we don't have kids so we don't have that expense.

What praytell is the name of this B&B? We're staying near the airport this time, but a B&B with access to JK would be awesome. On the bright side, at least if you can swing a case at a time, they'll cut you a discount.

What praytell is the name of this B&B? We're staying near the airport this time, but a B&B with access to JK would be awesome. On the bright side, at least if you can swing a case at a time, they'll cut you a discount.

Tipping T. The entrance is less than 50 yards from the main JK entrance on Fitzhugh. They have 2 cottages, one is a studio with a murphy bed and a fold out couch, it is $150 a night plus taxes and cleaning fees, about $400 for 2 nights. The other is a 3 bedroom, 2 rooms have queen beds and the other room has bunk beds, so you can fit like 6 people and split the cost, I think it comes out to $300 a night with taxes and fees for a weekend. If you can get people to go with you the 3 bedroom is the way to go. We will be renting that in the future, but we had the 1 room studio this last time. Its about as far of a walk to JK from Tipping T as it is from the far parking lot! You do have to jump a small ditch and there is a lot of tall grass with sticky burrs, but these are minor inconveniences to stay basically on JK property!!!

Just got home from work and the porch was obliterated by this awesome hit from Indytruks138. The wife brought it in the house and the foundation instantly started to shift.

Ryan, thanks for this awesome box! I am totally stoked for all the extra JK and other Texas goodies especially that homebrew. That sucker is in the freezer getting ready for consumption ASAP.

Neato Bandito - Deep Ellum
Birra - Prairie
Provenance - Jester King
Atrial Rubicite - Jester King
Nocturn Chrysalis - Jester King
Biere De Miel - Jester King
L'Brett D'Or - Crooked Stave
Berlin Calling - 2 Punks Brewery
Blood & Honey - Revolver
Double IPA - Franconia
Coffee Framinghammer - Jack's Abby
Black Tuesday - The Bruery

1404946018429.jpg

1404946032246.jpg

Just got home from work and the porch was obliterated by this awesome hit from Indytruks138. The wife brought it in the house and the foundation instantly started to shift.

Ryan, thanks for this awesome box! I am totally stoked for all the extra JK and other Texas goodies especially that homebrew. That sucker is in the freezer getting ready for consumption ASAP.

Birra - Prairie
Provenance - Jester King
Blood & Honey - Revolver
Double IPA - Franconia

Glad it all made it safe! Tried to break your maw cherry hard!

Birra - Prairie
Provenance - Jester King
Blood & Honey - Revolver
Double IPA - Franconia

Nice hit!!

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Birra - Prairie
Provenance - Jester King
Blood & Honey - Revolver
Double IPA - Franconia

Glad it all made it safe! Tried to break your maw cherry hard!

Almost forgot why I love this thread.

Thanks for reminding me!

Pelican: stormwatcher, mother of all storms!
Fort George: the optimist, sunrise opa, vortex ipa, cavatica stout (regular, rye and rum)
Oakshire: the perfect storm
North Coast: old stock cellar reserve
HELL YES! THANK YOU!

Javier, had any of these yet? We just cracked Nate's 2011 Old Stock and it was so good. so good. I went back to buy the last one after sending you mine and found it was finally sold out. lucky for me nate had one still. I still haven't had my stormwatcher or mother of all storms from 2012, but plan to this month before Nate moves to Seattle. I just heard this years' mother comes out in November. So same as the other beer, after buying you one I realized I should have gotten a 2013 of each for myself, went back, and sold out. DOH! But now I am thinking I need to try and sign up for this http://www.yourlittlebeachtown.com/blog/2014/06/mother-all-storms-forecasted-november-14-16-2014. And not that I hope this is a trend, but I sent you my only perfect storm assuming I could go get another. and, sold out so need to live vicariously through you and curious how it was. hopefully I can get one when they make it again.

Javier, had any of these yet? We just cracked Nate's 2011 Old Stock and it was so good. so good. I went back to buy the last one after sending you mine and found it was finally sold out. lucky for me nate had one still. I still haven't had my stormwatcher or mother of all storms from 2012, but plan to this month before Nate moves to Seattle. I just heard this years' mother comes out in November. So same as the other beer, after buying you one I realized I should have gotten a 2013 of each for myself, went back, and sold out. DOH! But now I am thinking I need to try and sign up for this http://www.yourlittlebeachtown.com/blog/2014/06/mother-all-storms-forecasted-november-14-16-2014. And not that I hope this is a trend, but I sent you my only perfect storm assuming I could go get another. and, sold out so need to live vicariously through you and curious how it was. hopefully I can get one when they make it again.

Nope! Haven't had the opportunity to open the old stock or the Pelicans. I'm not one to drink something like those on my own and haven't had a get together in a while. I will definately post something as soon as I do. Thank you again for sending those out to me. As for the link you shared, that seems like it would be pretty awesome. Wish I could go!

Back