Craft Beer MAW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the bump. The original list as well as the pick one and add are in play. Also a package was delivered.

Yep it did. Thank you very much. Been looking to get a black Tuesday and Bo and Luke. Awesome extras can't wait to try them all. I haven't had mad elf before so that's awesome. Thanks a bunch and hopefully some will be generous like you! (This thread is!)

What's the home brew with a p?

1389916958954.jpg

Yep it it. Thank you very much. Been looking to get a black Tuesday and Bo and Luke. Awesome extras can't wait to try them all. I haven't had mad elf before so that's awesome. Thanks a bunch and hopefully some will be generous like you! (This thread is!)

What's the home brew with a p?

Never had a mad elf?! Drink that ASAP :D

Pliny clone that I used Conan yeast with but both are bitter as hell. Oh and obviously not filtered. Glad they made it safe. The Black Friday is really good.

I figured on a friday afternoon but someday soon we need to meet up. I've been meaning to go to red brick to check it out

Absolutely man. RBT has some fine food too! And if you're ever in downtown Houston I recommend Moon Tower Inn in second Ward. Unbeatable prices and around 60 taps!

If there is no nibbles in a while. You have to add to it. Some easier but still valued beers but I think the list isnt the hardest. Its do able. Just have to find the right person

Originally Posted by bigmike99 View Post
Adding a few more and then going to let this ride for a bit

TG- Kentucky Brunch. Assassin

PVW Eclipse

HF Any Damon

Goose Island- Prop, King Henry, Vanilla, Rare, Bramble Rye, 2009 bomber

Founders-CBS

Any BA Dark Lord or 2011/earlier DL

Any Mexican cake.

2007-2008 bcbs

Any FW anniversary 15 or earlier.

Any BA Huna

2L growlers of HF Earl or Edward or IIPA's

Bruery-Choc Rain

Boris Van Winkle

Added another 5-6 through the post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmike99 View Post
I know a lot of these are tough so I'm open to getting any of 1 from the list below in addition to whatever else you think is worthy of adding from your area or top Barrel aged/IpA beers. Putting trust in the great folks here the extras would be good as some of the extras I've gotten in the past or local swaps have been excellent.

PVW Eclipse

HF BA Damon

Goose Island- Prop, King Henry, Vanilla, Rare,

Founders-CBS

Any BA Dark Lord

JD Mexican Cake

Any BA Huna

Bump!

PVW Eclipse

HF Any Damon

Founders-CBS

Any Mexican cake.

2007-2008 bcbs

Any BA Huna

Bruery-Choc Rain

Boris Van Wink

I know a lot of these are tough so I'm open to getting any of 1 from the list below in addition to whatever else you think is worthy of adding from your area or top Barrel aged/IpA beers. Putting trust in the great folks here the extras would be good as some of the extras I've gotten in the past or local swaps have been excellent.

PVW Eclipse

HF BA Damon

Founders-CBS

Any BA Dark Lord

JD Mexican Cake

Any BA Huna

Adding...
BA IST

Any HF 2L growlers of IPA, Porter, Stout

You added the one I had as a local bba ris! Now I can't use that as my good faith option lol... let me think

I have some regional feelers out.... Im hoping to hear back soon about something that is barrel aged, dark and high ABV, but is not an RIS and I havent ever had it myself. If I can get a bottle of this acclaimed beverage, and you dont mind a BA baltic porter instead of RIS I can grant this.

... hoping I can get more than one too... because I, too, want to be able to testify to the acclamations!

I didn't take it that way at all. You've been plenty help here. Well, besides sending me all that vermont goodness (joking...I know I'm difficult).

PVW Eclipse

HF Any Damon

Founders-CBS

Any Mexican cake.

2007-2008 bcbs

Any BA Huna

Bruery-Choc Rain

Boris Van Wink

PVW Eclipse

HF BA Damon

Founders-CBS

Any BA Dark Lord

JD Mexican Cake

Any BA Huna

Adding...
BA IST

Any HF 2L growlers of IPA, Porter, Stout

Damn... if only it was reg. IST and not BA I could hook you right up. :(

Since I live in a house of learn-ed doctors I'm going to add more. Think this is getting very close.

Bcbs backyard rye
Fifty fifty makers and heaven hill.

Think this is getting very close.

Soo close that I'm going to check out my cellar,and report back (after a few beers btw) Told myself I wasn't going to trade this year..found a loophole, this is gifting beers to someone not trading..
Let me see if I have 2 of those beers on the list...

Soo close that I'm going to check out my cellar,and report back (after a few beers btw) Told myself I wasn't going to trade this year..found a loophole, this is gifting beers to someone not trading..
Let me see if I have 2 of those beers on the list...

Do it!!!

Cantillon -Fou foune, lou pepe( kriek, framboise)
Drie fonteinen- hommage, framboos, a&t
GI- Rare, KH, vanilla, cherry rye, bramble
CCB- db huna, any ba huna
Upright -Fantasia
3 Floyd's- any ba dark lord, murda'd stout
Allagash- cerise

That's a good start...

Cantillon -Fou foune, lou pepe( kriek, framboise),any loons pre 2004.
Drie fonteinen- hommage, framboos, a&t, any seasons
GI- Rare, KH, vanilla, cherry rye, bramble, backyard..
CCB- db huna, any ba huna
Upright -Fantasia
3 Floyd's- any ba dark lord, murda'd stout
Allagash- any coolship..
HF- flora, Norma
Foothills- ba sexual chocolate

Updated...

Back