Craft Beer MAW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have no idea how tough it is. I live such a rough and harsh beer life! I'm joking. I don't care about the wait as long as I get what I want. :) that's also why I get there 30-60 minutes before they open!

Is it a constant bottle share in line or just on special releases?

? The wait does get longer with new releases but since the one release of double Damon, flora etc and the problems it caused. They do it more subtly now. People showed up for that one release at 7am when they specifically said no one before 10am.

TG- Kentucky Brunch

PVW Eclipse

HF Any Damon

Goose Island- Prop, King Henry, Vanilla, Rare, Bramble Rye

Founders-CBS

Any BA Dark Lord or 2011/earlier DL

JD Mexican cake.

2007 bcbs (I understand this may be thought of as past it's prime)

Any FW anniversary 12 or earlier.

Any BA Huna

.....Added a few, some of which are mixed in with original post now.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1389465109.955186.jpgthe fedex guy wobbled to my door with this 29 pins monster MAW from ardyexfor!

Sweet! Cold weather be damned!

Edit: BTW I've never sent homebrew in a trade before, I'd love some honest feedback on those please.

Adding a few more and then going to let this ride for a bit

TG- Kentucky Brunch.

PVW Eclipse

HF Any Damon

Goose Island- Prop, King Henry, Vanilla, Rare, Bramble Rye

Founders-CBS

JD Mexican cake.

2007 bcbs (I understand this may be thought of as past it's prime)

Any FW anniversary 12 or earlier.

Any BA Huna

2L growlers of HF Earl or Edward

Bruery-Choc Rain

Ardy both the saison brett and bourbon vanilla stout homebrews you sent with my maw are top notch! If my funky saison I'm starting is half as good I will be pleased!

Nibble nibble. 2 questions. Would you take a bottle of earl or does it have to a a growler. Second Q would you take any other growlers?

I'll pass on the earl bottle. As far as growlers there's nothing currently on tap I think I'd switch out. If anything changes I'll update for sure.

May be a silly question, but if Earl is on your list, what's the difference whether it's in a bottle or a growler?

:) it's his maw list, so he can ask for what he wants. Bottles of earl are 500ml so 4 bottles would just be over a 64oz growler. Looks like I'll wait for the next expansion if it doesn't get granted by that time.

Yeah I was hoping that by adding something on draft there I could score any Damon. I'm gonna let this slide a bit hoping someone is considering hooking me up.

TG- Kentucky Brunch. Assassin

PVW Eclipse

HF Any Damon

Goose Island- Prop, King Henry, Vanilla, Rare, Bramble Rye, 2009 bomber

Founders-CBS

Any Mexican cake.

2007-2008 bcbs

Any FW anniversary 15 or earlier.

Any BA Huna

2L growlers of HF Earl or Edward or IIPA's

Bruery-Choc Rain

Boris Van Winkle

Added another 5-6 through the post.

I know a lot of these are tough so I'm open to getting any of 1 from the list below in addition to whatever else you think is worthy of adding from your area or top Barrel aged/IpA beers. Putting trust in the great folks here the extras would be good as some of the extras I've gotten in the past or local swaps have been excellent.

PVW Eclipse

HF BA Damon

Goose Island- Prop, King Henry, Vanilla, Rare,

Founders-CBS

Any BA Dark Lord

JD Mexican Cake

Any BA Huna

I know a lot of these are tough so I'm open to getting any of 1 from the list below in addition to whatever else you think is worthy of adding from your area or top Barrel aged/IpA beers. Putting trust in the great folks here the extras would be good as some of the extras I've gotten in the past or local swaps have been excellent.

PVW Eclipse

HF BA Damon

Founders-CBS

Any BA Dark Lord

JD Mexican Cake

Any BA Huna

I think that is a great idea. I still don't have any of these, but I bet you will be very happy with what gets sent.

Wow! DisturbdChemist just won this thread as far as I'm concerned.

Here's a guy who manages to get his hands on one of only 400 bottles of Nocturn Chrysalis released, but then somehow brings himself to let it go out of sheer MAW generosity.

DC, I can't thank you enough. My jaw is bruised where it hit the floor.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1389892980.123501.jpg

In this hit: two entries off my ridiculously unreasonable wish list, Atrial Rubicite and Nocturn Chrysalis.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1389893201.807563.jpg

Four local beers, Prairie Noir! Burried Hatchet Stout, Elliott's Phoned Home Pale Ale, and Big Texas Blonde.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1389893230.039815.jpg
And four of his home brews! Sour Raspberry Cider, Jalapeño Cucumber Mead, Open Fermented Bavarian Hefe, and Oatmeal Coffee Stout.

Wow. Thanks again man

Wow! Disturbedchemist just won this thread as far as I'm concerned.

Here's a guy who manages to get his hands on one of only 400 bottles of Nocturn Chrysalis released, but then somehow brings himself to let it go out of sheer MAW generosity.

In this hit: two entries off my ridiculously unreasonable wish list, Atrial Rubicite and Nocturn Chrysalis.

Four local beers, Prairie Noir! Burried Hatchet Stout, Elliott's Phoned Home Pale Ale, and Big Texas Blonde.

And four of his home brews! Sour Raspberry Cider, Jalapeño Cucumber Mead, Open Fermented Bavarian Hefe, and Oatmeal Coffee Stout.

Wow. Thanks again man

So DisturbedChemist...when are we gonna grab that beer?! :mug:

Wow! Disturbedchemist just won this thread as far as I'm concerned.

View attachment 172516

View attachment 172517

View attachment 172518

Wow. Thanks again man

I'm glad everything made it. Enjoy those JK. Do not share or age. I'm probably drinking the other fruited one on my birthday! :rockin: Let me know what you think on the HB's hope they live up to par!

So DisturbedChemist...when are we gonna grab that beer?! :mug:

Any time man. i'm probably going to head down to Petrol friday around lunch time to have a few. I'm going to get off early that day got to make the best of it.:D

I opened my Nocturn Monday, it was fantastic. My wife said she might actually like it better than Atrial. I def enjoy it more than Aurelian Lure but less than Atrial. I am so happy TX is making such amazing beer, now we just need more haha.

I opened my Nocturn Monday, it was fantastic. My wife said she might actually like it better than Atrial. I def enjoy it more than Aurelian Lure but less than Atrial. I am so happy TX is making such amazing beer, now we just need more haha.

I was contemplating to send nocturn or aurelian. I remember i liked aurelian a little better. Both great and hope i can get my hands on a few more next release

Any time man. i'm probably going to head down to Petrol friday around lunch time to have a few. I'm going to get off early that day got to make the best of it.:D

I'll have to rain check Petrol, enjoy you're early start to the weekend though! Enjoy one for me while I'm at work :drunk:

PVW Eclipse

HF Any Damon

Goose Island- Prop, King Henry, Vanilla, Rare, Bramble Rye, 2009 bomber

Founders-CBS

Any Mexican cake.

2007-2008 bcbs

Any FW anniversary 15 or earlier.

Any BA Huna

2L growlers of HF Earl or Edward or IIPA's

Bruery-Choc Rain

Boris Van Winkle

Added another 5-6 through the post.

PVW Eclipse

HF BA Damon

Founders-CBS

Any BA Dark Lord

JD Mexican Cake

Any BA Huna

Bump

Thanks for the bump. The original list as well as the pick one and add are in play. Also a package was delivered.

Latest posts

Back