Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spencer Trappist Ale
Any CCB (except humidor ipa or Jai)
Any Alchemist
Any NEBCO (except Sea Hag)
Any Toppling Goliath
Any Alpine (except Alpine Ale)
Any Lawson's
Any Jackie-O's
Any Duck-Rabbit
Any Pizza Port
Any Pizza Boy
Any de Garde Brewing
Any Modern Times
Any Tired Hands
Any Hair of the Dog
Any Pretty Things
Any Side Project
Any Upland
Any local growler fill from a pub that doesn't bottle

I prefer IPAs but appreciate everything.

Bump

Barooze blew it up!

Homebrew x2
Blakkr x 2 (real ale)
Karbach - Weisse versa wheat, weekend warrior sympathy for the lager, hopadillo
Jester King - Noble King, commercial suicide
Saint Arnold - boiler room (love berliner Weisse!)
Buffalo Bayou - brown buffalo rye'd
Prairie - Bible belt, prairie somewhere

Rockin'. Thanks man!

1399579293372.jpg

Barooze blew it up!

Homebrew x2
Blakkr x 2 (real ale)
Karbach - Weisse versa wheat, weekend warrior sympathy for the lager, hopadillo
Jester King - Noble King, commercial suicide
Saint Arnold - boiler room (love berliner Weisse!)
Buffalo Bayou - brown buffalo rye'd
Prairie - Bible belt, prairie somewhere

Rockin'. Thanks man!

Phew! Glad they all made it. The homebrews are:

WT = Wild Texan
FBl = Flanders Blonde

Any and all honest feedback is welcome! I hope you enjoy them all. :mug:

Added a few to try to keep this moving. I really just want to try new stuff so feel free to hit me up if you have something regionally available that I can't get in IL

Any Alchemist

Any Toppling Goliath

Any Lawson's

Any Jackie-O's

Any Duck-Rabbit

Any Pizza Port

Any Pizza Boy

Any de Garde Brewing

Any Modern Times

Any Tired Hands

Any Hair of the Dog

Any Pretty Things

Any Side Project

Any Upland

Any Long Trail
Any Harpoon (except IPA or Hefe)
Any Ale Apothecary
Any Jacks Abby
Any Night Shift
Any Laurelwood
Any Ninkasi (except Tricerahops)
Any Coronado (except Idiot)
Any Kuhnhenn

Any IPA or DIPA that I've never had. Just ask.

Sent from my Commodore64

So I come home to a huge pile if rubble and where my front porch USED to be sits a box marked fragile, upside down... I setup a temporary lean-to and open the box to find... everything perfectly intact! The box contents:

New Belgium 2014 La Folie (x2!!!!!!!!), Transatlantique Kriek, Cigar City collab, and sweet chalice bottle opener!
Funkwerks King, Saison, and poster!
Crooked Stave Vieille, Surrette!
Alaskan jalapeño IIPA!
Wind River Wyoming IPA!

SchillingBrewing, amazing haul. I cannot wait to crack into these! Thank you so much! If I need an EE to help in the rebuild of my home, I'll let you know! :mug:

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399596600.744100.jpg

Too bad it's pasteurized now. :(

Yep, otherwise I would buy it all. It is still good, I just had one a few weeks ago when I sent out an eMAW to mikeysab (he got one as well).

Hopefully 2014 starts rolling in soon.

I first had it in fall of 2010 and it immediately became one of the best beers I've ever had. Oddly enough, I've seen it in stores just one time since then and that was in 2011! Hence the reason I put it on my last list and I am SOOO stoked to have TWO bottles of it now! I'm having one this weekend for sure! Thanks again Schilling!

I first had it in fall of 2010 and it immediately became one of the best beers I've ever had. Oddly enough, I've seen it in stores just one time since then and that was in 2011! Hence the reason I put it on my last list and I am SOOO stoked to have TWO bottles of it now! I'm having one this weekend for sure! Thanks again Schilling!

If you want some 2013, let me know. I could always go for some Texas beer.

I love la folie. Definitely one if my favorite beers. Everyone I've sent the Wyoming pale ale to has said that they love it. It is one if my favorite Wyoming beers ever.

Added a few to try to keep this moving. I really just want to try new stuff so feel free to hit me up if you have something regionally available that I can't get in IL

Any Alchemist
Any Toppling Goliath
Any Lawson's
Any Jackie-O's
Any Duck-Rabbit
Any Pizza Port
Any Pizza Boy
Any de Garde Brewing
Any Modern Times
Any Tired Hands
Any Hair of the Dog
Any Pretty Things
Any Side Project
Any Upland
Any Long Trail
Any Ale Apothecary
Any Jacks Abby
Any Night Shift
Any Laurelwood
Any Kuhnhenn

Sent from my Commodore64

Bump. Someone hook it up before I have to, and then I'll be out on the streets, because SWMBO has already "warned" me.

What are you talking about, my bottle shop owner has gotten 4 bottles, and drank two of them already...

I have to agree with Indy. Those side project beers are not distributed. Cory does send a few out to friends, but nothing official.

Added a few to try to keep this moving.
There's seriously low hanging fruit there, an easy grant for anybody around here.

Seattle Beer Week is absorbing my beer money this week or I'd be sending a package out. This is the tap list were I was tonight. I had an awesome time sampling new to me beers.
198183d1399580669-seattle-beer-week-chuckstaps.jpg

Since multiple members have spoken up about the availability of Side Project, it will no longer be allowed on an EMAW list.

There's seriously low hanging fruit there, an easy grant for anybody around here.

Seattle Beer Week is absorbing my beer money this week or I'd be sending a package out. This is the tap list were I was tonight. I had an awesome time sampling new to me beers.
198183d1399580669-seattle-beer-week-chuckstaps.jpg

Where was this? Chuck's Hop Shop?

Yeah, I have 29 bottles waiting at the brewery. If i get 7 more i can just order 12 bottle shippers and get them all in one shot. Yikes, I think I have a problem

Okay, which brewery? :) Ever had Wicked Weed?

The Bruery. It's my reserve society stuff awaiting pickup. I've had wicked weed in my younger days. I don't touch that stuff anymore, Chontay ;)

Holy Cow TrippleHazzard and Blizzard bombed me big time! Thank you so much you guys! So many great beers that I've been wanting to try. You guys seriously blew me away with your generosity. I can't wait for work to get over so I can start drinking these. Thank you again. Here's my loot!

TrippleHazzard's eMaw included the following

Homebrewed IPA
Homebrewed Pale Ale
Homebrewed Trippel
Jolly Pumpkin Bam Noire Farmhouse Ale
4 Hands Chocolate Milk Stout
Founders Centennial IPA x2
Founders Dry Hopped Pale Ale x2
Founders Rubaeus x2
Founders Porter x2
Crooked Stave Hop Savant IPA with Brettanomyces
Crooked Stave Vielle Saison
Prairie Birra x2
Prairie Prairie Ale
Nebraska IPA x2

Blizzard's eMAW included the following

O’Dell IPA
Santa Fe After Noon Java Stout
Santa Fe Happy Camper IPA
Ska Modus Hoperandi IPA x2
Ska Vinifera Stout
Crooked Stave Surette Saison
Crooked Stave St. Bretta
Prairie Birra
Funkwerks Tropic King
Funkwerks Raspberry Provincia

Seriously, I cannot thank you two enough. I have no idea how you two coordinated to both bomb me on the same day but my weekend is going to be epic! Thank you again TrippleHazzard and Blizzard. You guys seriously rock!

:mug: :rockin:

TrippleHazzard_EMAW.jpg

Blizzard_EMAW.jpg

Nice!! Glad it all made it! ! No doubles from the same breweries! !hahaha.one of those hb's a bourbon barrel vanilla ris. Not an IPA. It could be really nice with some age on it :) cheers to a great weekend! !

Nice!! Glad it all made it! ! No doubles from the same breweries! !hahaha.one of those hb's a bourbon barrel vanilla ris. Not an IPA. It could be really nice with some age on it :) cheers to a great weekend! !

Thanks again TrippleHazzard! Seriously blew me away.

I knew that homebrew was a RIS, I have no idea why I wrote down IPA. I love RIS and anything bourbon barrel aged. I'll definitely be cracking that one sometime this weekend.

Any Alchemist
Any Toppling Goliath
Any Lawson's
Any Jackie-O's
Any Duck-Rabbit
Any Pizza Port
Any Pizza Boy
Any de Garde Brewing
Any Modern Times
Any Tired Hands
Any Hair of the Dog
Any Pretty Things
Any Side Project
Any Upland
Any Long Trail
Any Ale Apothecary
Any Jacks Abby
Any Night Shift
Any Laurelwood
Any Kuhnhenn

Sent from my Commodore64

Someone hook DrPhunk!

Back