Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang, all this talk of victory at sea and you may make me drink the one I have been saving in the fridge. I may even have another in the cellar. I didnt know it was a vanilla coffee porter! :D

Dang, all this talk of victory at sea and you may make me drink the one I have been saving in the fridge. I may even have another in the cellar. I didnt know it was a vanilla coffee porter! :D

Probably top three favorite new brews I've tried so far this year

Is IveGot2Legs still up? Can definitely get any New Glarus and 3 Floyds here in Wisco if still interested...

It appears that he is, however this the eMAW and you need to be at least 90 days and 100+ posts to grant a wish.

The full set of rules is on the first page of this thread.

However, if you two want to work something out on the side; have at it.

It appears that he is, however this the eMAW and you need to be at least 90 days and 100+ posts to grant a wish.

The full set of rules is on the first page of this thread.

However, if you two want to work something out on the side; have at it.

Sounds good. If you're interested, hit me up.

Seriously! I've never had it and actually gave my bottle away in an eMAW grant last month!! Doh!!

Victory at sea is always a Coffee vanilla porter and IMO Great both fresh and with some age on it. Local bar just got a keg of 2012 and while the coffee faded a little it had that great fudgey chocolate aspect to it. Top 5 porters for sure.

I had a keg of this on draft at my house for awhile because I was the only one that would drink it. I will say that its a good beer, but I had to make sure I was going to be around a bathroom the next day. :eek:

Beers with coffee not available in PA, the more coffee the better
(Not coffee bender or wake and bake)

Such as:

Victory At Sea Coffee Vanilla Imperial Porter - Ballast Point
Coffee abduction - pipeworks
New Glarus coffee stout
Short’s Cup A Joe Coffee Creme Stout
Prairie coffee noir

Additionally, always looking for the following:
Crooked stave - any except veille
3 Floyds
Modern Times
Pipeworks IPAs (especially any unicorn/ninja type thing)

Examples were based on a quick search, if anything isn't appropriate let me know.

I will grant this

Sent from my Commodore64

Spencer Trappist Ale
Any CCB (except humidor ipa or Jai)
Any Alchemist
Any NEBCO (except Sea Hag)
Any Toppling Goliath
Any Alpine (except Alpine Ale)
Any Lawson's
Any Jackie-O's
Any Duck-Rabbit
Any Pizza Port
Any Pizza Boy
Any de Garde Brewing
Any Modern Times
Any Tired Hands
Any Hair of the Dog
Any Pretty Things
Any Side Project
Any Upland
Any local growler fill from a pub that doesn't bottle

I prefer IPAs but appreciate everything.

Sent from my Commodore64

Spencer Trappist Ale
Any Alchemist
Any Toppling Goliath
Any Lawson's
Any Jackie-O's
Any Duck-Rabbit
Any Pizza Port
Any Pizza Boy
Any de Garde Brewing
Any Carton Brewing (except Boat)
Any Modern Times
Any Tired Hands
Any Hair of the Dog
Any Pretty Things
Any Side Project
Any Upland

Sent from my Commodore64

Just as an FYI, Carton only cans Boat. All else will be a growler fill. I personally hope they can more, especially their 077XX and Shipwreck Porter.

Spencer Trappist Ale
Any Alchemist
Any Toppling Goliath
Any Lawson's
Any Jackie-O's
Any Duck-Rabbit
Any Pizza Port
Any Pizza Boy
Any de Garde Brewing
Any Carton Brewing (except Boat)
Any Modern Times
Any Tired Hands
Any Hair of the Dog
Any Pretty Things
Any Side Project
Any Upland

Sent from my Commodore64

Just as an FYI, Carton only cans Boat. All else will be a growler fill. I personally hope they can more, especially their 077XX and Shipwreck Porter.

So I guess these are combined :mug:

Hopefully everything survived the trip.

Home and thank you! Gotta run to old man church softball and I'll post pics when I get home...

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399503499.666492.jpg

Yeah that's a big ol box of goodness under there!

Thanks again to sandstonecitybrew!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Was it this thread that someone mentioned the shelf beer group on fb? They also said that ISO:FT was a bunch or dicks or *****es or something. Just wanted to say....you were right. What a bunch of a-holes.

Was it this thread that someone mentioned the shelf beer group on fb? They also said that ISO:FT was a bunch or dicks or *****es or something. Just wanted to say....you were right. What a bunch of a-holes.

What happened?

Just a bunch of beer snobs acting like dicks. knocking a guy for asking trade value of a beer. 60 comments in I say somethimg defending the guy and all of a sudden they were kidding and joking with the guy and i'm the one whos butt hurt. No comraderie over there. Bunch of pretentious pricks

Just a bunch of beer snobs acting like dicks. knocking a guy for asking trade value of a beer. 60 comments in I say somethimg defending the guy and all of a sudden they were kidding and joking with the guy and i'm the one whos butt hurt. No comraderie over there. Bunch of pretentious pricks

I know a guy in that group who I believe is that *****y. I hate that so much. I like the idea of shelf trading.

I lasted less than 48 hours before leaving. Not a friendly place. Acting like you're better than someone because of the beer you drink makes my skin crawl. I feel dirty being in that group for less than two days. People take beer way too seriously. It's effing beer people......BEER.

Back