Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most wanted..
Westbrook gose
Heady
weyerbacher- merry monk most wanted
Evil twin

more added-
Heretic
Logsdon
Maine Beer Co
Hill Farmstead

Any sours/brett beers
No Stouts or Porters unless it's a must have or over 10%
Any emaw worthy beers

Awesome box from mikeysab! Incredibly generous with this box. Thank you! I actually drank the Weyerbacher Old Heathen Imperial Stout immediately after opening the box so it didn't make it in the big picture. I did however get a picture for untappd.

I look forward to enjoying every one of these. Only one I've had before is flower power but that is fine because it is a great beer.

Thanks again mikeysab!

*Not sure why the pictures are rotated. They weren't rotated on my phone but they upload rotated.*

1399897703797.jpg

1399897810776.jpg

1399897824427.jpg

1399897837360.jpg

1399897927482.jpg

Sweet PNWeMAW hit from NateLTB!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399925485.805941.jpg

In the pic:

Hair of the Dog Adam and Fred. These beers hold a special place in my heart since they were regulars at the craft beer bar where my obsession was born back in the 90s.

Almanac Farm to Bottle Pale Ale. Love Almanac. Big fan of their sours and have been wanting to see how they do with a clean beer.

Cascade The Vine. Never had anything from them before and this looks like a great introduction.

Logsdon Seizon Bretta and Cerasus. Looks like a great way to pop my Logsdon cherry.

Thanks again Nate! You nailed it! :rockin:

updated with revisions

Heady
Evil twin
Heretic
Logsdon
Maine Beer Co
Hill Farmstead
Cascade
Funkwerks- not Saison
Prairie-not Funky Galaxy or the beer that saved xmas
Kern River
Alpine
Surly

Any sours/brett beers
Any emaw worthy beers

Awesome box from mikeysab! Incredibly generous with this box. Thank you! I actually drank the Weyerbacher Old Heathen Imperial Stout immediately after opening the box so it didn't make it in the big picture. I did however get a picture for untappd.

I look forward to enjoying every one of these. Only one I've had before is flower power but that is fine because it is a great beer.

Thanks again mikeysab!

*Not sure why the pictures are rotated. They weren't rotated on my phone but they upload rotated.*

Glad everything arrived safe. Enjoy them all.

I had to know if shipping in a tube was a viable shipping method. I am glad this test run of extras made it safely. I really wanted to put a bottle in there but didn't have the guts to try it on the first run.

It works for bottles too! You just cant fit as many in it.

It works for bottles too! You just cant fit as many in it.

Good to know, I have some 6 footers also.

Id be afraid of that. I get posters shipped to work in those and often they come dented.

These tubes are pretty heavy walled. Much heavier than the poster tubes I have seen. These came from McMaster-Carr with stainless tubing in them.

Sweet PNWeMAW hit from NateLTB!

View attachment 199041

In the pic:

Hair of the Dog Adam and Fred. These beers hold a special place in my heart since they were regulars at the craft beer bar where my obsession was born back in the 90s.

Almanac Farm to Bottle Pale Ale. Love Almanac. Big fan of their sours and have been wanting to see how they do with a clean beer.

Cascade The Vine. Never had anything from them before and this looks like a great introduction.

Logsdon Seizon Bretta and Cerasus. Looks like a great way to pop my Logsdon cherry.

Thanks again Nate! You nailed it! :rockin:

Glad it all showed up safe and sound and I was able to hook you up with some Cascade and Logsdon. Two great breweries making some really tasty sour ales. Cheers!

updated with revisions

Heady
Evil twin
Heretic
Logsdon
Maine Beer Co
Hill Farmstead
Cascade
Funkwerks- not Saison
Prairie-not Funky Galaxy or the beer that saved xmas
Kern River
Alpine
Surly

Any sours/brett beers
Any emaw worthy beers

Bump. I'm not sure I can do this as well as it should be done. Someone hook it up!

Tracking sent to Renoun.. Now waiting for FedEx to update it!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Tracking info sent to TobyG. It worked out that I got a reusable box and blueprints to put it all in today. ;)

Way better than digging through my pile of flattened boxes in the garage and finding paper and the like to fill empty space.

And the inside:

View attachment 199537

You can't go wrong with a surprise heady! Also, I need to point out Rich sent me his one and only gose. Thanks so much! The card, the packaging, the beers. It was over the top. Thanks!!

Gotta hook it up for a regular trade partner, on her BIRTHDAY! duh!

The Mulberry Wit uses allagash white yeast, and something like 1.25lbs of mulberries per gallon. It is not easy harvesting that many mulberries! Thank god I have a massive tree in my backyard.
The Blueberry blonde is a recipe I've been tweaking since day one as a homebrewer, and this is certainly the best its ever been.
Enjoy!

Also, that Overshores is a brand new belgian-style-only brewery in CT. Thats his first batch, and they will be releasing a BSDA and a table beer. Excited for this stuff!

Happy birthday again!

Okay, I've had an idea to cross-over threads so I'm going to see how this pans out.

The list:
Citrusy IPA or DIPA
Stouts - any type
Porters
Saisons
Homebrew in the above styles

The only requirement is they are brewed west of the Mississippi (I'll consider St. Paul & Minneapolis as fully west in this instance) AND the beer doesn't get distributed east of the Appalachians.

Easy enough, yes?

The wrinkle is you won't be sending them to me - you'll be sending a BIF :)

Back