Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah, about that group. They consider prop and cantillon shelf beers, so i'm adding them to my next emaw. Anything that hits distribution is a shelf beer. Pretth cool.

There is a guy on here that can get Kriek, Iris, and Gueuze off the shelf, but they are pricy. Too expensive for an eMAW, but he was willing to do a $4$ trade.

List bump

Ok well I'm going to put some kind of special box together for the birthday girl! Until then...

Heretic
Alpine
Russian river
Modern times burning world (this was so look tasty from my last emaw)
Surly
Funkwerks
Kern river
Steel toe
Logsdon
Hill farmstead
De garde

(Not the easiest adds but figured I had to ask)

I can do that list, but I'm not sure I can do it justice since stock at my local places has been a little unstable lately. If that list is still hanging around after I have time to go out beer hunting (and I find some good things) I will grant it.

QUOTE=NuclearRich;6103917]Ok well I'm going to put some kind of special box together for the birthday girl! Until then...

Heretic
Alpine
Russian river
Modern times burning world (this was so look tasty from my last emaw)
Surly
Funkwerks
Kern river
Steel toe[/QUOTE]

Logsdon
Hill farmstead
De garde

Ill expand the modern times to include any seasonal they might have (growler?), as well as their coffee porter.
I figure its the weekend and its a slow time (I know I'm pretty busy!) But ill add a few more soon.

Good Monday Morning Y'all! Lets get this thing pumpin again.

Heretic
Alpine
Russian river
Modern times burning world, black house, any seasonal (growler?)
Surly
Funkwerks
Kern river
Steel toe

Logsdon
Hill farmstead
De garde

Toppling Goliath
Funky Buddah

Good Monday Morning Y'all! Lets get this thing pumpin again.

Heretic

Alpine

Russian river

Surly

Funkwerks

Kern river

Steel toe

Logsdon

Hill farmstead

De garde

Toppling Goliath

Funky Buddah

Alright guys, someone hook Rich up!

How about logsdon and anything else you feel is quality. I would love to have some logsdon and I would love to get this thread moving again!

How about logsdon and anything else you feel is quality. I would love to have some logsdon and I would love to get this thread moving again!

Sorry Rich but I just filled a eMAW last Wednesday or Thursday. I'm actually shipping it out today. I've got some eMAWs coming in the next week or two from TrippleHazzard and Blizzard and what I get in those will determine my next want list.

Let me check with my homebrew partner and see if he wants to fill it.

Sorry Rich but I just filled a eMAW last Wednesday or Thursday. I'm actually shipping it out today. I've got some eMAWs coming in the next week or two from TrippleHazzard and Blizzard and what I get in those will determine my next want list.

Let me check with my homebrew partner and see if he wants to fill it.

Aw man, you tease!

Heretic
Alpine
Russian river
Surly
Funkwerks
Kern river
Steel toe
Logsdon
Hill farmstead
De garde
Toppling Goliath
Funky Buddah
Columbus Brewing
Kuhnhenn
TAPS fish house and brewery (im assuming growler only, but i really dont know its availability)
Alesmith

Let's keep it simple. Any of your local favorite porters, stouts, RIS, IPAs or IIPA's not available to me in CA

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I have an empty 24bottle box that I have all of the crap beer that people leave at my house that I put it in after they leave, then when I know they are going to come over, I'll throw some in the fridge for them, only to take out what they don't drink, and over and over, etc. Hoping that some day they will get that it tastes like ****(for more reasons than the huge temp swings that I'm putting on it in and out of the fridge) and they will come around.I'm kind of devilish :tank:

That is awesome. We have a 24 pack of bud light that has been aged in a similar fashion since about 2011 if you need to really teach them a lesson.

Thanks to everyone that reposted the info on the facebook shelf beer trader group. Looking forward to trying that out.

You forgot a step...........LIST!!! :p

lol Well, in the spirit of the grant, I'll go with a similar wish as Val. I'll take any good local dark and malty beers that I can't get in my area (list at http://www.seekabrew.com/distro/index.html for Louisiana is pretty current).

Just to list some stuff I've had that's elsewhere that I've liked that's in that vein...
Victory Storm King
Oskar Blues Ten Fidy and Old Chub
Bell's Kalamazoo (never had Expedition, though, so I'd happily take that or any of the seasonals, but it's the wrong time of year)
Great Divide Yeti and Claymore
Founders Breakfast Stout, Porter, and Dirty Bastard (never had the Imperial Stout).
Left Hand Milk Stout

lol Well, in the spirit of the grant, I'll go with a similar wish as Val. I'll take any good local dark and malty beers that I can't get in my area (list at http://www.seekabrew.com/distro/index.html for Louisiana is pretty current).

Just to list some stuff I've had that's elsewhere that I've liked that's in that vein...
Victory Storm King
Bell's Kalamazoo (never had Expedition, though, so I'd happily take that or any of the seasonals, but it's the wrong time of year)
Founders Breakfast Stout, Porter, and Dirty Bastard (never had the Imperial Stout).
Left Hand Milk Stout

You cool waiting for a few days or until next week for shipment?

Victory Storm King

Left Hand Milk Stout

I got this.

Back