• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Casters for brew stand, super heavy duty 8"

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JRems

Reaction score
Hi, found a set of 4 Casters at a tag sale.they are all non locking. They are dusty and dirty but look like they have not been used much rubber is still good. They all roll great looks like they could hold a ton of weight( literally)The wheels are 8" aluminum with a solid molded 2" wide rubber affixed to the aluminum center. The rubber is red. The bracket is steel and both the top pivot and the center of the wheel both have bearings with grease fittings. The bracket has 4 bolt holes to bolt it to a stand. I don't have a use for them so make an offer. send me your email or phone # and I can email or text you pictures. I think they would all fit in one of those very large flat rate boxes. They are pretty heavy. From looking at amazon these things look like they cost over $100 each new. I'm not looking for anywhere close to that so make an offer and get them out of here to a good home.

Per the rules you've got to post a price...
Lots of these lately

I really have no idea what these are worth used? Or even if there is a market for them, I didn't know you had to post a price. I just read the rules and Although they state a price must be listed they don't state you can't take offers sooooo

as to not piss off the mods I'll make them $100,000.00 or BEST OFFER ;) wink

I have pics but can't upload from my phone, just send me you email and I'll send some pics

Back