• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Grainfather, BEERMKR, stir plate, Kegs, bottles for sale- north of Houston

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg R

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
All,

Making further consolidation of my brewing stuff. See below for individual items.

--

Modified Grainfather- previously listed, revised pricing. Has an external Kegco pump with valve for flow throttling, is mounted to a wheel-around platform, and has a few nice accessories. Now asking $325OBO for this.

-Original Grainfather bluetooth controller- screen is not perfect (see photos), but I use the app for control anyway
-Standard pipework
-Mini pipework for small batches
-Large Hop Spider
-Graincoat insulating wrap, helps time-to-boil speeds
-Quick connect fittings for external hoses
-One currently unused opening in the vessel for a whirlpool fitting
-Cords
-Grain basket, seals, etc.

That said, it is MISSING the Grainstopper, the lifting bar for the grain basket, and chiller.

I also have a weldless whirlpool fitting for this available if wanted.

--

BEERMKR- $300

This little gem of a brewing system has been a favorite brewing tool but since relocating my brewery to my workshop, which gets really hot in the summer and chilly in the winter, it can't keep up with the temp swings and was never made to. It's a system for indoor, climate-controlled brewing. If you have climate-controlled indoor space and want to do no-boil brewing without drama, this system is for you. It really is foolproof and has made me a bunch of good beers, but I'm going to back to my Zymatic and a full-on glycol system to deal with the temperature extremes in the shop. Includes the "BEERTAP" serving accessory, extra valves, brew bags, CO2 cartridges for the Beertap, etc. I have a couple older kits I can include too, though if it doesn't sell I'll try to get those brewed up in the meantime.

--

Kegs

4 5-gallon ball-lock kegs. In good condition, include seals. Asking $45 each or best offer.

--

Stir plate and beaker

Maelstrom magnetic stir plate, and a big beaker for starters. $75.

--

Bottles- I have a bunch of bottles I'd like to part with (I keg almost exclusively), both swing top and crimp, let me know what you need and let's make a deal. Various ages, brands, conditions. None are gross, but most are dusty from living in the shop for a while.

Questions? More Photos? Hit me up. All of this is negotiable, I prefer someone get use out of it rather than gathering dust in the shop.

Attachments

• IMG_8958.jpg
    IMG_8958.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8955.jpg
    IMG_8955.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8956.jpg
    IMG_8956.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8957.jpg
    IMG_8957.jpg