• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale San Diego - Brew stand, 15g kettles, and more

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PowellsPub

Reaction score
I posted a while ago but didn't end up selling most of it so I'm trying one more time to get it out of my garage. Prices are lowered way below cost. Most items are only lightly used because I upgraded shortly before I stopped having time to brew. See below for items and prices. I prefer to sell several items together and will make you a deal if you want to take all or most of this stuff. Prefer pickup in San Diego.

Strut brew stand for two kettles /w two 100k BTU banjo burners, locking casters, and gas lines/valves: $150. This thing is very sturdy and works great. Easy to move with heavy duty locking casters. I think I spent $400ish on the parts for this. I understand strut costs have gone up significantly, so I expect it would cost more than that now.

Two 15 gallon MoreBeer SS kettle with thermometers and ball valves: $100 each

10 gallon Igloo mash with false bottom and ball valve: $50

Chillout plate chiller with thermometer: $50

Sanke 5 gallon keg: $25

Miscellaneous parts: I have things like carboys, refractometer, water filter assembly, bottle capper, easysiphon, scale, tubing, etc. I'll sell this cheap if you are buying other stuff. Just let me know what you're interested in.

Mini fridge (modified to fit carboy for cold crashing): This is ugly (see pics), but it works and it is FREE if you pick it up.

Attachments

• Brew Stand.jpg
    Brew Stand.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Chill-Out.jpg
    Chill-Out.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • False Bottom.jpg
    False Bottom.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Old Fridge.jpg
    Old Fridge.jpg