• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Selling all my home brewing gear - 10 gallon 240V electrical system, keezer and more (NJ)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bschwinn

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I guess i'm retiring ? oh well, selling all my brew gear. I've grouped things into what I thought could be reasonable "packages". There are definitely things I am forgetting on this list but just odds/ends/utilties. I can always add more pics and answer any questions. Prices negotiable and bulk deals are available :)

UPDATE:
added a few more pics based on requests. ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE don't hesitate to ask or make an offer. I really can't ship anything unless it's pretty small.

Brewery: asking $1250 OBO
20g Edelmetal kettle modified by Bobby at Brew Hardware (NJ) to install a thermocouple, low whirlpool inlet and heating element as well as a simple recirc return on the lid. Existing mid level whirlpool still functional.
Auber cube controller - 240v element
SS quick disconnects (8 QDs on 4 hoses)
Blichmann riptide pump
SS counterflow chiller
recirc diverter valve tree
restaurant store SS cart with casters (24" x 24")
custom made SS mash basket (BIAB)
SS bag stand from brew hardware
SS hop spider basket
IMG_9542.jpeg
IMG_9540.jpeg
IMG_9541.jpeg
IMG_9544.jpeg
IMG_9545.jpeg
IMG_9549.jpeg
IMG_9548.jpeg
IMG_9550.jpeg

Keezer: asking $450 OBO
GE chest freezer with collar
3 bev lines and faucets - 1 perlick, 2 SS faucets from keg works
4 way gas manifold with gas shank on collar
Fits two commercial 1/6 kegs and one corny (3 cornys easily). Space on the hump for at least another 3g keg.
5lb CO2 tank with regulator

IMG_9537.jpeg
IMG_9533.jpeg
IMG_9539.jpeg

Beer Gas setup - asking $125 SOLD
20lb nitro/beer-gas tank
nitro/beer-gas regulator
generic stout faucet

nitro-tank-reg.jpg

Fermenters:
Kegland 13g kegmenter - $100 OBO
2 x 5g and 2 x 6.5g bubblers with SS dry hop infusers - $75 OBO
2 x 5g and 2 x 6.5g glass carboys - $75 OBO
IMG_9546.jpeg

Kegs:
4 5g ball lock cornys - $75 SOLD
2 5g pin lock cornys converted to ball lock posts - $50
1 10g challenger race track keg (refurbished) - $100

motorized grain mill - asking $100
Mounted on wooden stand with casters and room for bucket/basket underneath
Low RPM, high-torque motor perfect for milling grains at the proper speed.

Work/Brew table - asking $100
SS work table from restaurant store with casters
24" deep with backspash, 48" wide
brew-table.jpg

Keg Couplers
2 x SS Sanky D couplers with SS homebrew conversion posts - $100
1 x SS Euro sankey coupler - $50
1 x Sankey D coupler - $25

Last edited:
Update: 4 ball locks are sold, thank you!!!

all prices and combinations i listed above are negotiable, just put them together as some bulk packages.

I’m interested in the kegmenter. Have you ever been able to dry hop through the lid or under pressure? Thanks!

regarding the Kegmenter and dry hopping:
I did dry hop via the main top port, it wasn't too bad, a little tight. I tended to use this as a primary and then either use a secondary or keg hop.

regarding the Kegmenter and dry hopping:
I did dry hop via the main top port, it wasn't too bad, a little tight. I tended to use this as a primary and then either use a secondary or keg hop.
Okay, great! Thanks!

interested in the EBIAB setup sir - Sadly way over in California - will you ship?

Not sure why I can't message you but if you can message me please send an email or phone number. I am less than a half hour away and maybe interested in a few things, I'm also off the rest of today and tomorrow before 11am, thanks.

@bschwinn If it's still available, what brand is the grain mill?
I'm hoping to start buying grains in bulk this year, directly from Deer Creek Malthouse.

@bschwinn If it's still available, what brand is the grain mill?
I'm hoping to start buying grains in bulk this year, directly from Deer Creek Malthouse.
Mill is still available. It's an adjustable, 2 roller Cereal Killer with the black metal base designed to go over a bucket. I simply mounted the mill on top of a small rolling cart i built and then coupled the mill's shaft to a high-torque/low-speed motor. Not the prettiest thing, the cart, but it does allow storage of a bucket underneath and you can wheel it out of the garage and blow it off with a compressor quite easily. I will try to add a pic to the original post.

cheers.

Back