• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Complete homebrew system - HERMS, conical, temp controlled.. Denver metro

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

metaltim

Reaction score
Have decided to move on from homebrewing. Looking to offload all of it. Pretty extensive set up including

*14 gal spike conical with all the extras (carb stone, PRV, 2" dump, racking arm, sampling port, temp port w/ gauge, 4" dump port on top). This conical was used a ~dozen times. Excellent condition. (conical is pending sale 3/26, will remove it sold)

*Upright freezer with dual temp control for fermenting (cooling by the appliance, heating with a paint can and heat bulb, works very well). The spike easily fits inside of it. It's on a platform with heavy duty castors to move around easily if you garage brew. You can pressure transfer from this to a keg for the ultimate in sanitation.

*Morebeer propane tippy beer stand (early generation, 15+ years old) with 50L boil/mash and HLT. Pumps and hoses included. Fully automated with pumps and controllers. Also on a platform with HD castors to move around.

*CU Counterflow chiller

*Grain mill with heavy duty plug in motor and hopper, all built on a table to easily catch grain

*Tons of odds and ends; air tight grain containers (loaded with base grains), refractometer, extra pots, extra pump, hardware organization shelving with every spare part you need, loads of adjuncts and cleaning supplies, digital scale for grains, randall hop thingy, SS mesh wall racking to hang/organize everything, several homebrew kegs with home made welded keg storage rack on wheels, CO tanks, etc.

Contact me with what you're looking to get and I'll come up with a price.
I figure the conical with all parts is ~$700 ($1000 new)
Fermentation fridge with dual temp control on cart, $250
Tippy stand with kettles, tubing & pump on cart $1500 (4x that new on morebeer.com)
Counterflow chiller $150
Grain mill w/motor and table $150
Odds and ends ???

Or $3k for every single thing I have.

Local in person sales only, no shipping.
Located in Parker, CO near Chambers/Mainstreet
Can also meet near I25/pecos during typical business hours.

Seller information​

Tim Williams

Attachments

• 2017-07-10 17.20.50 - Copy.jpg
    2017-07-10 17.20.50 - Copy.jpg
    395.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 2017-11-04 08.00.28.jpg
    2017-11-04 08.00.28.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 2020-04-22 16.36.27.jpg
    2020-04-22 16.36.27.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0