Birthday Club Beer Swap

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might be interested in doing this. Just got finished moving into an apartment, working on building a new brewing rig, and no more home repairs or honey do lists, so I've got a little free time and money to burn for a year or two. Let me think about it for a week or so and break it to swmbo, and if she doesn't shoot me down, them I'm in.

I might be interested in doing this. Just got finished moving into an apartment, working on building a new brewing rig, and no more home repairs or honey do lists, so I've got a little free time and money to burn for a year or two. Let me think about it for a week or so and break it to swmbo, and if she doesn't shoot me down, them I'm in.
It'll be cheaper than FotD. :yes:

Currently in:

@imasickboy
@fourfarthing
@TBC
@jaymosbeershack
@j1laskey
@HopsNTails
@wstbrewing
@MC82
@watersr
@JCasey1992
@jerbrew
@GaBrewZoo

All of you need to send me the following information:

• Name
  • Shipping address - If you can receive at work, it'll save the shippers some $$. Business shipping is cheaper than residential.
  • Style likes - What are your favorites?
  • Style dislikes, or, if you'll drink anything, what are your least favorites?
  • Birthday. Not just month, but day, as well. If you're the 2nd of the month, let's get you beer by the 2nd, not the 20th.
This starts in January, so if you're in, get the info to me by December 11th.

I will send a reminder to all participants in the weeks leading up to your birthday, with all of the above information. Result: You get beer!

Currently in:

@imasickboy
@fourfarthing
@TBC
@jaymosbeershack
@j1laskey
@HopsNTails
@wstbrewing
@MC82
@watersr
@JCasey1992
@jerbrew
@GaBrewZoo

All of you need to send me the following information:

• Name
  • Shipping address - If you can receive at work, it'll save the shippers some $$. Business shipping is cheaper than residential.
  • Style likes - What are your favorites?
  • Style dislikes, or, if you'll drink anything, what are your least favorites?
  • Birthday. Not just month, but day, as well. If you're the 2nd of the month, let's get you beer by the 2nd, not the 20th.
This starts in January, so if you're in, get the info to me by December 11th.

I will send a reminder to all participants in the weeks leading up to your birthday, with all of the above information. Result: You get beer!
PM sent!

Well, my sister kicked off the party a bit early with this sweet little box of goodness for my B Day
20200120_163611~2.jpeg

I hate to do this but I have to back out of this round. Some stuff came up and I just can’t commit for the year. Sorry for the last minute notice fellas, I’ll be watching from the sidelines though and kicking myself.

I hate to do this but I have to back out of this round. Some stuff came up and I just can’t commit for the year. Sorry for the last minute notice fellas, I’ll be watching from the sidelines though and kicking myself.
No worries. I'll remove you from the list.

Just a heads up to all participants, we've got one in February, and FOUR in April. But then we're dormant until August.

Jay,

Already got your beer, just been super busy and haven’t gotten around to packing and shipping. Will go out in the next couple of days.

Latest posts

Back