Berliner Weisse in St. Paul

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flywheel

Reaction score
Anyone know of a place I can get Berliner Weisse in STP/MPLS? Commercial, brewpub, homebrewer or otherwise?

I am very interested in brewing the NB kit, but would like to try a few samples to get the taste of Berliner Weisse back in my head to remember if I really like it enough to brew 5 gallons.

I would try the Four Firkins in St. Louis Park. They have a little bit of everything. You may want to call the place before making the trip, but I would bet money they've got a few commercial examples. I got 3 bottles of Russian Imperial Stout there before I brewed mine and that was only a fraction of the selection.

I grew up in St. Paul but have not been beer shopping there in YEARS.
Where in St. Paul are you?

Blue Max in Burnsville all ways has some. I have some home brewed examples. I would be willing to share. I could bring them to the MBHA meeting tomorrow noon to 4 above the glockenspiel restaurant on west 7th street. http://mnbrewers.com/
My examples are like the DFH version.

Anyone know of a brewery in the US (or even better the midwest) that makes this?

I did find Bayerischer Bahnhof from Leipzig locally that I'll pick up a few bottles of.

Plus, I like ending my sentences in prepositions ... at.

Latest posts

Back