Being English in America has a sucky side

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude being in the military- Everyone has a 3rd cousins brothers friend who had joined in a different branch. Do you know that guy? UGH

Wow, I read LGI's quote in DB's sig before I saw the original post.

Trippy, in a zen-ish time-warpy kind way...

I wonder if they practice time travel in England or they dress that way on purpose?

What's your favorite Public House.. Smith or Fullers?

Gales of Horndean......From what I gather, they have been bought out by Fuller's who have done a good job of retaining the original style......So, based on hearsay, I will go with Fuller's until I know better from experience. :)

A better insult would be Queen loving, Hugh Grant shagging wishy washy pasty faced Mother lover......But I never told you that. :)

That's funny, I could have sworn it was for the Corona's...:mug:

OK....It's official, the insults have gone far enough. I can take the bad teeth stuff, I could have taken the Queen shagger stuff if it had arisen....but Corona drinkers? You, sir, have crossed the fugging line!!! :D

OK....It's official, the insults have gone far enough. I can take the bad teeth stuff, I could have taken the Queen shagger stuff if it had arisen....but Corona drinkers? You, sir, have crossed the fugging line!!! :D
I didn't see any line....are you sure? Maybe the limes were used before IPA's??? :D

Yes, but you live in Ohio. People from New Jersey are considered "exotic" there.

PS: They shouldn't give US passports to people who can't spell "color" correctly:D

Hey now, just cause you yanks butcher the language.....

I met the queen when I was 11. I gave her flowers. I was basically forced into it by my Mom. Her security looked ready to tackle me but she waved them away (the queen, not my Mom). My mom has a pic. It's hilarious. I'm wearing gumboots!

This was in Nanaimo BC, Canada

Our whacky neighbor was dressed up in gear from the 17th century. I think she thought he was nuts, or perhaps her illegitimate son.

I hate royalty. What have they done for me? I mean, I gave her flowers. What the hell did I get out of it?

Don't get me started on the "Governor General" thing..

Back