Beer It Forward

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome dudes. You guys need to get bombed with thank you packages!

Coyote68 sent out 2 packages, but I only have confirmation of 1. (Hpefully the other isn't lost somewhere)

ForumRunner_20140110_105036.jpg

And Nickfern sent an awesome package too

ForumRunner_20140110_105140.jpg

These 2 gentlemen are amazing for sending these out. The recipients were surprised and VERY happy. Thank you guys! I will leave feedback asap

Coyote68 sent out 2 packages, but I only have confirmation of 1. (Hpefully the other isn't lost somewhere)

These 2 gentlemen are amazing for sending these out. The recipients were surprised and VERY happy. Thank you guys! I will leave feedback asap

WELL DONE with those BIF packages....

View attachment 171291

View attachment 171292

Glad they arrived safely. :mug:

ups list it delivered to jared on 1/6/14 @ 4:16 pm left at door.

here's the confirmation info

"Dear Customer,

This notice serves as proof of delivery for the shipment listed below.

Tracking Number: 1Z70907W0317082528Service:UPS GroundWeight:5.10 lbsShipped/Billed On:01/02/2014Delivered On:01/06/2014 4:43 P.M. Delivered To: VIRGINIA BEACH, VA, US Left At:Front Door Thank you for giving us this opportunity to serve you.

Sincerely,

UPS

Tracking results provided by UPS: 01/10/2014 8:39 P.M. ET"

Thanks for the info, I haven't heard back from him, so I don't know what's up. I will try to contact him again tomorrow.

I don't know if it is appropriate to post here, but I have a friend/trade partner who is having a baby in February. He had 3 people back out of trades on him while trying to get a bottle of Bourbon County Backyard Rye. He is hoping to open that bottle with his wife in February as their first beer together after her pregnancy. I would send him one but it hasn't been released in TX. If anyone is willing to send him this one bottle I can send you a thank you beer or whatever works. This wouldn't be coming to me, just a BIF to a good trade partner. If this is not the way to ask for this let me know and I'll edit/delete this post.

Quick OT post.

Wobrien, did you use a paint pen to write on the bottle, or is that one of the metallic sharpies? Any idea how easily that stuff comes off??

Oddly enough, I'm just learning about this thread today. Got a fantastic BIF package from wobrien today. Can't thank you enough, man.

Untitled by aaron.j.lott, on Flickr

You're more than welcome, enjoy!

Quick OT post.

Wobrien, did you use a paint pen to write on the bottle, or is that one of the metallic sharpies? Any idea how easily that stuff comes off??

Silver sharpie. First time I ever did that, so you'll have to ask nuke, or finsfan tomorrow. I imagine it would come off pretty easily though.

I've been using the silver sharpie to write dates on the bottom of bottles I'm putting in the cellar (if they don't have a date printed) or to help my feeble mind remember who sent me a particular beer (or both.) It comes off pretty easily.

Splattsmier i cant thank you enough! He saw that i hadnt had a saison brett, so he sent me one! Ive been wanting to try saint arnold as well, great extras! I cant believe i got a BIF and it couldnt have been better. I will have to find a worthy recipient to continue the kindness and excitement now. Thanks again!!!!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391203872.303222.jpg

Splattsmier i cant thank you enough! He saw that i hadnt had a saison brett, so he sent me one! Ive been wanting to try saint arnold as well, great extras! I cant believe i got a BIF and it couldnt have been better. I will have to find a worthy recipient to continue the kindness and excitement now. Thanks again!!!!

Nice haul man!

Damn I wish I received a BIF lol. These are some super generous people!

I sent out a few around the holiday time. Hopefully, once the BIF karma makes its way back to me, I can send some more out. :mug:

Back