Beer It Forward

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, color me humbled. Javier25 and I were working on a deal for BCBS and suddenly it turned into a Beer it Forward. I can't believe what he sent, the Abyss is extra and the card is just too sweet. Kudos on the packing too.
Thank you very much for the supremely kind gift.
IMG_6055.jpg

Hello,

I think you are mistaken. I believe you posted in the wrong thread. I think you were looking for the MAW thread.

That can't possibly be a Beer It Forward hit!

Well, color me humbled. Javier25 and I were working on a deal for BCBS and suddenly it turned into a Beer it Forward. I can't believe what he sent, the Abyss is extra and the card is just too sweet. Kudos on the packing too.
Thank you very much for the supremely kind gift.

Looks like Christmas came early for someone. Great looking haul there

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Home Brew mobile app

Hello,

I think you are mistaken. I believe you posted in the wrong thread. I think you were looking for the MAW thread.

That can't possibly be a Beer It Forward hit!
I swear, it was a BIF. :eek: Ask him. :D

Looks like Christmas came early for someone. Great looking haul there

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Home Brew mobile app

It did. :) Excited.

I figured a great pairing for the 13' bcbs would be a 12' bcbs lol enjoy them. Hello has been quite generous on this site, so I hope the haul was part of her good beer karma! Cheers to you all, and Merry Christmas :)

I would like to see if I can add my brother to the list. I bought him bee requirement for Christmas and know he will be right on here too. He returns from deployment a week after Christmas is why I would like to try add him now.

Chris Bateson
23 Tuskegee dr
Hamilton,Oh 45013

I would like to see if I can add my brother to the list. I bought him bee requirement for Christmas and know he will be right on here too. He returns from deployment a week after Christmas is why I would like to try add him now.

Chris Bateson
23 Tuskegee dr
Hamilton,Oh 45013

Sent out today. :mug:

Ty I told his wife something is coming and when he opens it he has to take a pic, but we aren't telling him a thing so it will be a good surprise

madcore said:
I would like to see if I can add my brother to the list. I bought him bee requirement for Christmas and know he will be right on here too. He returns from deployment a week after Christmas is why I would like to try add him now. Chris Bateson 23 Tuskegee dr Hamilton,Oh 45013

What does he like?

After this one is taken care of, I have 2 super great friends who I would like us to bomb! One is having his first child next month and the other just went through a career change. Pm me for names and addresses :)

Chris Bateson
23 Tuskegee dr
Hamilton,Oh 45013

his package was delivered today. i hope he enjoys it when he gets home.

My brother got his package today. He arrived home late on Christmas as a surprise to his wife and kids.He opened it right away before presents lol so found out what he was getting, but it's ok. He's unsure though if he will be brewing so I'm going to try and brew another batch and have him join me this weekend. Between that and the beers that he got I hope it's enough to give him the brewing sickness.

Here's a pic that he took right after opening the package.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1388187091.443320.jpg

And no he did not open one yet but I think that more of getting back to home life after being gone so long.

Ty coyote he did say that he thought the idea was a great one.

ForumRunner_20131230_192047.jpg

So, I have been pretty sick, and had a long crappy day at work. I came home to an amazing beer it forward package from Joe Newhouse. So awesome man, I never thought I would be one of the lucky recipients. Thanks a ton! It made my ****ty day so much better! The Harpoon is going to be a treat, but damn I LOVE getting to try others' homebrews especially since I can't brew much anymore. I can't wait to drink these. Thank you so much!

I am still pretty shocked to have recieved this package. So so thankful! And the note that came with it was very kind.

You're Welcome!! hope you enjoy the homebrews. i'm sending the packages to the 2 you requested on the 2nd. finally get a day off work.

I will definately enjoy them tomorrow! Day off work? What is that?! Lol

If anyone is looking for a worthy BIF recipient, PM me, as I would like to surprise my brother in PA with one. Thanks everyone!

Back