Beer It Forward

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kevin, you ARE the MAN!!! (No offense to The Man! You're still The Man too, but right now, Kevin is THE Man!!)

Hopefully pics soon to follow...stay tuned.

I laughed pretty hard at this haha. I am content letting Kevin be the man for a little while.

You're very welcome sir! Glad it made your day a little better - hopefully these next 2 weeks fly by for you. Take care!

Well, knowing that I have all this to welcome me home plus a VERY thankful wife and an excited 6 year old, I think these next two weeks will either be the quickest or the longest two weeks of my life! Sir, you have gone above and beyond here! I can't thank you enough!

2013-10-21 16.26.08.jpg

2013-10-21 16.27.05.jpg

mcbaumannerb said:
Very nice! Hard to tell which is more impressive - Canti's generosity or the fact that tyzipper's wife was going to keep it a secret! ;)

She had no idea what it was. She just didn't think it to be important to inform me that I had an in planned package arrive! I have some vacuum cleaner parts that I was supposed to receive yesterday. That's what brought on the conversation about it! I still haven't received my vacuum cleaner parts yet. :-/

tyzippers said:
I still haven't received my vacuum cleaner parts yet. :-/

We could start sending out truly random packages. Someone give me Tyzippers address and I'll send some random parts from my wife's vacuum.

wobrien said:
We could start sending out truly random packages. Someone give me Tyzippers address and I'll send some random parts from my wife's vacuum.

Haha! If they don't fit, I'll sell em on eBay!

Careful, take apart her vacuum and she'll make you buy her a new one, have you seen the prices of those suckers lately? Or she will send tyzippface all of your beer in trade for her parts back.

So, javier25 and blizzard teamed up to bomb me! So awesome!

Javier25 sent the white chocolate and big bad baptist as wedding gifts.

Blizzard sent the rest as a bif. Cherry origin crooked stave and myrcenary, plus a bunch of homebrew, whats not to like???

Thanks again to both of you! Ill be on the lookout for an unsuspecting bif victim...

ForumRunner_20131022_121314.png

I'm pretty freakin excited to try that one! I didn't think I'd ever get to try any JK!!

If you ever want to try some other JK, let me know - I'm sure there is plenty of beer up in PA I would be happy to trade for.

That goes for the rest of you non Texans as well - just don't everyone ask for the one bottle limit brewery only stuff all at once.

If you ever want to try some other JK, let me know - I'm sure there is plenty of beer up in PA I would be happy to trade for.

That goes for the rest of you non Texans as well - just don't everyone ask for the one bottle limit brewery only stuff all at once.

I may take you up on that! I have to pass along this great beer karma first tho! I wouldn't feel right if I didn't!

Blizzard sent the rest as a bif. Cherry origin crooked stave and myrcenary, plus a bunch of homebrew, whats not to like???

Thanks again to both of you! Ill be on the lookout for an unsuspecting bif victim...

NIIICE! I cant get enough myrcenary, its one of my favorite DIPAS :D obviously

2013-06-07 17.21.11.jpg

JJ is a stand up guy!!
Sends me a Chocolate rain in the MAW and you a White Chocolate in the BIF!!

Insane dude. Cheers to you!!

I'm calling it a BIF but the dude knows it is coming and what is coming (mostly). But still, beer for nothing is still BIF'ing. Right? :eek:

Well, there really isn't. I think there's an option to return something but I wasn't really doing it for that. Just some member who actually wanted something that I could easily get. I figured why the F not.

So do we collect addresses for when we decide to send at a later date?
There are times when it is financially easier to send something off, at least for me. I was thinking of building another package and then sending it off but how do we know who should get the next package?

I'm probably not making sense. I blame Boston.

I have two who are worthy I sent you a pm for one persons info. I think this is a great way to give back to some generous people. I also like that you keep names for others. keep it up mcbaumannerb. :mug:

NormPeterson said:
I have two who are worthy I sent you a pm for one persons info. I think this is a great way to give back to some generous people. I also like that you keep names for others. keep it up mcbaumannerb. :mug:
Marks cool like that!

mhurst111 said:
Got an awesome package from Hello just because I said I couldn't get Dragons Milk. The kids will love the glow sticks, I'll enjoy the beer.
Wow! Very cool

mhurst111 said:
Got an awesome package from Hello just because I said I couldn't get Dragons Milk. The kids will love the glow sticks, I'll enjoy the beer.
I totally forgot about the light stick. I wanted to send a couple bombers but I thought this way you get to age a couple and drink a couple. Somehow my logic was there a week ago. I hope you like the Boone. I just think it's funny. Remember Boone's? It was like $3 wine when I was a kid.
I am glad it got there okay. :)
NIZZLE said:
Hello you are way cool glad your around cheers.
Haha you're funny and nice. Thanks.

Just received a BIF package from mhurst111, cant believe what he sent! We had planned trade so I could send him some Zombie Monkie but then my furnace pooped out. I asked if we could rain check for a month or so and he wanted to send something anyway, stand up guy! thanks again mike, cant wait to try these!

2013-11-05 17.23.17.jpg

Back