Beer It Forward

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you all .... I've gotten the address i was after from several people..... seems to be a well known and popular guy

I have a candidate for anyone who is interested. I have a friend in fla and we'll send a box back and forth a couple times a year. He recently sent me a box that included a '12 whiskey barrel aged Hunahpu. Just sent me a text that he is sending ANOTHER box that will arrive this weekend. However, my cellar is a bit dry and he just received all my current homebrew options. If anyone is willing to take on this challenge, it would be appreciated. Feel free to pm me for mailing info. Thank you in advance.

I just got home and was not expecting anything in the mail today. Mark got me by total surprise! How many surprise packages did you send man? You are awesome :mug: I can't wait to share these at my first ever home brew club meeting on Saturday!! Thanks a bunch buddy!

IMG_20131010_171757_817.jpg

LoloMT7 said:
I just got home and was not expecting anything in the mail today. Mark got me by total surprise! How many surprise packages did you send man? You are awesome :mug: I can't wait to share these at my first ever home brew club meeting on Saturday!! Thanks a bunch buddy!

Glad it got there safe and sound - you're welcome and enjoy! Yours was the shipment that launched the thread and then Channel posted his story a short time later. Let the pomegranate sit out for five more days - then it will be ready to chill & enjoy.

Glad it got there safe and sound - you're welcome and enjoy! Yours was the shipment that launched the thread and then Channel posted his story a short time later. Let the pomegranate sit out for five more days - then it will be ready to chill & enjoy.

Awesome. I saw the note on leaving out the HB so I left it out. Your labels are so sweet man nice work!

**Side note my buddy Jared from the lhbs brought his friend over the other night and he asked if I had any more 'bee' bottle caps. (I save and give all my caps to Jared and he gives them to people that want to do projects with them) anyways your bee caps are helmets on the defensive players on his foosball table. I hooked him up with my last 2 so he is good to go now. Told him I want a picture :-D

I got a call from my Fed ex guy today saying that he left a box just inside my mud room door. I wasn't expecting anything so I assumed the wife had ordered more baby stuff and left it at that.

I came home to see a beer sized box. And to my surprise it was addressed to yours truly.

Inside was this.

Mark definitely brightened my week, thank you man

That's touching man. I love the generosity here, we're like a huge family!

I have a candidate for anyone who is interested. I have a friend in fla and we'll send a box back and forth a couple times a year. He recently sent me a box that included a '12 whiskey barrel aged Hunahpu. Just sent me a text that he is sending ANOTHER box that will arrive this weekend. However, my cellar is a bit dry and he just received all my current homebrew options. If anyone is willing to take on this challenge, it would be appreciated. Feel free to pm me for mailing info. Thank you in advance.

I may know who you're talking about. If so, I will be seeing him this wk. and will hook him up with something nice!

Javier25 said:
I may know who you're talking about. If so, I will be seeing him this wk. and will hook him up with something nice!

Nope. Not TBBrewer. But cool that you will be hooking up this weekend. Sorry ill be missing out.

But thanks to Vinylrooster who is hooking up my buddy. I appreciate it!

LoloMT7 said:
Awesome. I saw the note on leaving out the HB so I left it out. Your labels are so sweet man nice work!
Also super hard to get off, but I'll fight it out for the 375. ;)

Javier25 said:
That's touching man. I love the generosity here, we're like a huge family!

You must have a good family, I get along with you guys much better than my family.

Also super hard to get off, but I'll fight it out for the 375. ;)

You must have a good family, I get along with you guys much better than my family.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! We like you to gabe. You guys are my family because I'm dead to my family!

Can't imagine why, based on your avatar. :)

Tehehehehehehefvuckinghe!

Truly, bless the world, for all it's worth, every inch of planet Earth, bless myself, don't leave me out, but don't get involved, don't corner me

Inside, ulcer, unjust bastards, file out face first Meet the lies and see what you are.
F.T.W.
:rockin:

Truly, bless the world, for all it's worth, every inch of planet Earth, bless myself, don't leave me out, but don't get involved, don't corner me

Inside, ulcer, unjust bastards, file out face first Meet the lies and see what you are.
F.T.W.

I've been listening to alot of Pantera lately.

NIZZLE said:

F.T.W.

Uhm....... I think I found someone who could use a Beer it Forward.

Pantera live was unreal!
Best concert I've ever been to.

Lost both shoes moshing. Got one back by the end of the night, but the other was gone forever.

Phil Anselmo handed a bottle of water into the crowd. Me and a guy who was about 6 inches taller and 100+lbs heavier both grabbed it. I yanked it out of his hand and drank it while staring at him. Crazy moment and great memory.

My good friend Clint sent me a real nice little package. Some homebrew brewed with my yeast, a homebrew 3726 saison, and a nice green monster!

Thanks a ton Clint!

20131015_123854_zps0f1e3f41.jpg

You guys are unreal at supporting each other. Thank you all.

Back