Beer It Forward

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_nk2vn0S24f1qf1116o1_400.gif

Well what do you know? I've been BIF'D!

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1442434603.048704.jpg

Boy oh boy thank you so much Zazbnf! You're right, I've been feeling a little sorry for myself the last couple of months...I'm blaming it on a mid life crisis! Your generosity is pretty awesome, I really appreciate it!
Haven't had any of these and they're going in the fridge now!
Your coffee stout was a leaker but the box smelled awesome and it's always stout season! Having it now...warm but still a bit carbed and it's outstanding, great job!

The thoughtfulness of this community never ceases to amaze!

Thanks again brother it really made my day!

Ps and thanks to you joe, you really are one helluva good guy!

Glad it all made it, I worried about the mead leaking more than the coffee, but guess one never knows. Enjoy.

I have a request of all you great guys and gals who post or read this thread. Lately I don't have as much time to read new threads (I can barely keep up with the ones I'm subscribed to!). I'm looking for a solid BIF candidate for an above average package. This should be someone who has really suffered a set back recently - illness(se), accidents, etc. Something big, as opposed to "he's a nice guy who has had a rough time at work" scenario. If you've read about someone like this, or you know of someone please contact me. I love the spirit people have shown in here and know someone will come through, so I'll say thanks in advance! :mug:

*edit* - didn't catch that I left the ladies out of this post. Sorry - wasn't intentional!

Hell of a surprise box from @coyote68 ! Cant wait to get into all these home brews! Havent had any of the extras either. Thank you so much for these man, great way to end a brew day!

Homebrews:
Elderberry sour
Blonde
2014 dry mead
Saison
Petrus
Sour peach
Cyser
Vanilla buff sweat!
Sour cherry
Sour english bitter
Sour #4
Sour belgian pale
Hydro me 1

Lemme know what the less obvious ones are and what i need to age. Thanks again Joe, cheers! View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1443298396.440528.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1443298412.449736.jpg

Hell of a surprise box from @coyote68 ! Cant wait to get into all these home brews! Havent had any of the extras either. Thank you so much for these man, great way to end a brew day!

Homebrews:
Elderberry sour
Blonde
2014 dry mead
Saison
Petrus
Sour peach
Cyser
Vanilla buff sweat!
Sour cherry
Sour english bitter
Sour #4
Sour belgian pale
Hydro me 1

Lemme know what the less obvious ones are and what i need to age. Thanks again Joe, cheers! View attachment 305731View attachment 305732

all are ready except the sour peach...could use another month. the cyser and hydromel are at peak. enjoy!!:rockin:

I'm in. If anyone knows a guy who can wait a month for me to pull some stuff together, who hasn't had Mark's beer, who doesn't mind drinking my swill, hit me up. I generally dislike all of you so that's not a deal breaker.

Again, in like the 4th thread, thanks Mark!

15reek8.jpg

Came home to an absolutely unexpected gift from @coyote68 and a nice card. Thanks so much Joe, really owe you. I had a nice laugh when I opened the box and found a handful of GOBBZ. Completely forgot we had talked about those. 500 calories each?? I assume I wasn't supposed to read that haha.. The honey is an awesome surprise. I never have honey in the house and have never tried to make mead. Love the blueberry saison label too, can't wait to try it. Can not thank you enough.

15reek8.jpg

Came home to an absolutely unexpected gift from @coyote68 and a nice card. Thanks so much Joe, really owe you. I had a nice laugh when I opened the box and found a handful of GOBBZ. Completely forgot we had talked about those. 500 calories each?? I assume I wasn't supposed to read that haha.. The honey is an awesome surprise. I never have honey in the house and have never tried to make mead. Love the blueberry saison label too, can't wait to try it. Can not thank you enough.

You're very welcome!! doesn't drinking a beer cut the calories in half? lol
enjoy.

Latest posts

Back