Beer It Forward

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
15reek8.jpg

Came home to an absolutely unexpected gift from @coyote68 and a nice card. Thanks so much Joe, really owe you. I had a nice laugh when I opened the box and found a handful of GOBBZ. Completely forgot we had talked about those. 500 calories each?? I assume I wasn't supposed to read that haha.. The honey is an awesome surprise. I never have honey in the house and have never tried to make mead. Love the blueberry saison label too, can't wait to try it. Can not thank you enough.

Great job Joe!

I was Mead It Forward-ed today! Joe's generosity and artistry continue to amaze me. Such a great box here. We had talked about trading for yeast and then this shows up today. The saison label is fantastic btw haha. And i assume the 2009 old ale is carbed and ready to drink? Very excited to try the spirits as well. Thanks again Joe! You da man.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1450396271.283193.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1450396283.937414.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1450396297.763685.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1450396306.617992.jpg

I was Mead It Forward-ed today! Joe's generosity and artistry continue to amaze me. Such a great box here. We had talked about trading for yeast and then this shows up today. The saison label is fantastic btw haha. And i assume the 2009 old ale is carbed and ready to drink? Very excited to try the spirits as well. Thanks again Joe! You da man.
View attachment 323362View attachment 323363View attachment 323364View attachment 323365

Yes it's ready to drink!! and it's actually pretty good. i had one earlier today to celebrate another year older. the label is a pic i found on the web.
now you see why i asked if you had 1 gal. fermenters :D
i still have more bugs and i forgot to add an RU55 too.
enjoy.

yes it's ready to drink!! And it's actually pretty good. I had one earlier today to celebrate another year older. The label is a pic i found on the web.

Now you see why i asked if you had 1 gal. Fermenters :d

i still have more bugs and i forgot to add an ru55 too.

Enjoy.

happy birthday joe!!

Yes it's ready to drink!! and it's actually pretty good. i had one earlier today to celebrate another year older. the label is a pic i found on the web.
now you see why i asked if you had 1 gal. fermenters :D
i still have more bugs and i forgot to add an RU55 too.
enjoy.

Happy birthday Joe!

Great job Joe!

And an even better job joe! :) Thanks man and happy bday! You really rock dude, totally made my day!

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1450405646.167188.jpg

Loooooong night last night with this guy

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1450405805.500172.jpg

Hustled up to the advent concert after work and what do I find on my front step when I get home? I've been BIF'd by coyote68!

Thanks so much buddy, best of wishes to you and yours and happy birthday!

Not quite beer it forward, more like cookie it forwards dropped off today for three lucky lottery winners (amongst people I have traded with previously). Should land just in time to enjoy on Christmas. :). :ban:

Dude, I'm going to get so fat (ter)
Two cookies into the black forest oatmeal and it's better then any drug I've (n)ever had. Thanks so much @mcbaumannerb

Dude, I'm going to get so fat (ter)
Two cookies into the black forest oatmeal and it's better then any drug I've (n)ever had. Thanks so much @mcbaumannerb

As someone who cares, you should not eat those, I am an authorized disposal site. Please remit them to me and include the following case number.

Case #345444212

I think the majito bars should be randalled with a lighter beer - BGSA or perhaps a wheat. The macaroon kiss obviously needs a nice porter or stout. :mug:

sweet merciful crap, I'm going to have to have a recipe for each of these along with a phone number for Wilfred Brimley direct. Here comes the beetus

Awesome BIF from @Hello just in time for Christmas! Couple of homebrew a and beers we don't see around here. Thanks Jess!
View attachment 324714

I hope that you enjoy! Double Barley is a favorite of mine and that Burial, although I sat on it a bit, was a special release that I thought you'd appreciate. The home brew is to pretend I still brew. :)

Back