Another From Colorado

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thunderwagn

Reaction score
Been lurking for some time now and decided it's time to say hello. I'm located in the Ft Collins CO area and was a homebrewer oh about 25 years ago... I've had kids and they are for the most part (lol) all growd up, so I started dabbling in the hobby again.
Many things have changed! It's fun looking at all the new equipment available, and loved tinkering around with some of the software and apps out there. Some of the new concepts and procedures to make better tasting beer are awesome.
As of now, I've just done a few extract/steeping grain batches but seriously considered going to BIAB just for a bit more flexibilty.
Any recommendations from anyone in the local area for the best supplies/ingredients appreciated.
Hola! :fro:

Welcome chuckwagon. Fellow Coloradan from down south in Pueblo. No brew store down here so all my equipment and supplies are from online vendors.

Back