Hello from Missouri by way of IL and KY.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beernoob88

Reaction score
Hey everyone, my name is Mike.
I started brewing a month or so ago. On a recent trip to CO I visited the New Belgium brewery in Ft Collins. It was a really fun time and I learned a lot. I decided I wanted to learn to brew my own beer.
So I started out with a kit from Craft a Brew. Found an IPA recipe that looked good. It kind of sucked. I found a kick ass grain and beer supply store in in the STL area and I was hooked.
So i looked around for a basic IPA recipe. I found a good one and really like it. it was a single grain with tons of hops type of beer. its pretty good. I am a BIAB type guy for now. I live in an apartment and I don't have a lot of room.
When I was on that tour I tried some sour beers. OMG they are so good.
So now I am on the hunt for some sour beer recipes. Other reason is cause sours are the only beer my gf will drink. Im also looking to make some Lagers for the in-laws cause all they like is Bud and Busch beers.

Im glad I found this site and Im hoping to get some good tips and ideas from there. Sorry to ramble.

Latest posts

Back