Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no explanations :confused:

Could be worse. Detroit just took a TE in the top 10. A TE who can't block. This after just resigning Pettigrew, signing Tate in the offseason, having the best receiver in the league, with a RB who is one of the best receiving RB's in the league and the worst secondary in the NFL.

Makes sense...

Could be worse. Detroit just took a TE in the top 10. A TE who can't block. This after just resigning Pettigrew, signing Tate in the offseason, having the best receiver in the league, with a RB who is one of the best receiving RB's in the league and the worst secondary in the NFL.

Makes sense...

And the jets didnt go for offensive talent. The draft is full of smart decisions.

Cleveland: where Quarterbacks go to die.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Makes sense...

Are the lion still in the NFL?

NE selection of Dominique Easley solidifies mediocrity come post season '14 yet again. Spinners shortly to follow.

First sentence of Dominique Easley's draft profile on ESPN:

"He has a son".

he must be a pretty solid player to get a raving profile like that.

senility is setting in with billy belly.

Hey, softer side man. He hasn't been alleged to have killed anyone. If a child out of wedlock is the worst of it, I think he might just be a keeper. Coming out of Fla, you never know.

Not too irate at the Jets picking Calvin Pryor (S) - the secondary was awful last year and the safety position has been neglected for years. There's some talk about how Idzick is trying to fill an "Earl Thomas"-like role with this pick, which I do like. They desperately need WR and TE spots, and I'd like to see Marquise Lee in the 2nd round.

Jags will continue their mediocrity if they think Bortles is a franchise QB. His mechanics are awful and he has a long way to go. Still surprised that one "poor" pro day would sink someone like Bridgewater to the end of the 1st round - did any of these scouts watch actual game tape? He was a beast for Louisville.

Jags will continue their mediocrity if they think Bortles is a franchise QB. His mechanics are awful and he has a long way to go. Still surprised that one "poor" pro day would sink someone like Bridgewater to the end of the 1st round - did any of these scouts watch actual game tape? He was a beast for Louisville.

It's funny to see a Jets fan rank on other teams' QB selections.

It's funny to see a Jets fan rank on other teams' QB selections.

Years of watching QB mediocrity have given Jets fans a highly critical eye. I say the same about Geno and QB Dog Killa. Bortles is a TE trying to play QB with awful mechanics, and who played mediocre teams in college. He's a better version of Logan Thomas who was god-awful to watch last year.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...hawks-daunting-task-of-salvaging-elite-roster

Whoa... who would have seen THAT situation coming?? Probably someone who is crazy wicked smart about football....

Let me quote quickly...

"there's a really good chance that defensive end Cliff Avril, running back Marshawn Lynch, defensive tackle Brandon Mebane, wide receiver Doug Baldwin and center Max Unger could be on the chopping block at the end of the 2014 season."

Whoooooooops...

OMG well might as well pack it in boys it was a good run hate to see the team get sold but we obviously spent to much so have to move it.

Johnny Football = Colt McCoy 2.0

Because he's an Aggie (Go Aggies!!!) I have to disagree and assume he'll be the 4th best QB ever to play the game... behind Tom Brady, whoever the Pats get to eventually replace Brady and then whoever the Pats get to replace the guy who replaced Brady.

Of course the Browns suck so horrendously, even Tom Brady himself couldn't save that franchise and they will suck worse than the Jets for years to come. Okay ... maybe not AS bad as the Jets... but close.

Go 12thMan!!! Go Aggies!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew because it impresses people

Whoa,whoa,whoa.. What about Drew Bledsoe and Steve Grogan?

While I am a Huge Aggies fan, I really don't think we can compare Manzel and Grogan.

Whoa,whoa,whoa.. What about Drew Bledsoe and Steve Grogan?

While I am a Huge Aggies fan, I really don't think we can compare Manzel and Grogan.

I dunno man... I'm a big Drew guy and Grogan?? C'mon... really... how could you not be... but in the list of "best ever"???

Manziel is an AGGIE!!! We're all 12th Men here..... so... I think he is most likely going to finish his career WAY, WAY up there and if you think about the only QBs that could possible eclipse his career.... Okay, you have Brady and that goes without saying... and then???

All I can come up with is whoever replaces Brady?

"Ewwwwww... what about Peyton Manning!!" Oh you mean the Peyton Manning who has the same number of Super Bowl wins than Trent Dilfer? ANNNNNT... wrong

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399666063.071642.jpg

Latest posts

Back