Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hes got a better start then most random that happen upon the thread.

Disagreed. There isn't even anything quotable there. Noobs are way better off with "real mature" or "relevant facts".

Not to go off on a tangent but I can't wait for the fall and the new crop of noobs. It always adds a level of fun to pre-season.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew because it impresses people

Disagreed. There isn't even anything quotable there. Noobs are way better off with "real mature" or "relevant facts".

Not to go off on a tangent but I can't wait for the fall and the new crop of noobs. It always adds a level of fun to pre-season.

Real mature...

Gotta be honest, I'm looking forward to those uppity bros too!

WTF do you pick a TE in round one when you have defensive back and corners in sore need? I couldn't believe Lions picked a TE. Can't watch anymore..

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Double wow. Don't think the Hawks had any intention of using the #32 pick to do anything but get more draft choices. Was happy to see them trade down again for another pick after the guard from UCLA got snagged before the #40 spot they were in. Really like the Richardson pick and excited to see what they do with #64.

Glad to see ASJ get picked up early today. Him and Mason Foster can room together at TB.

Go Hawks! Go Dawgs! Cheers!

I'm not the one with purple clothes in my closet.

Purple sweatshirt on right now. And will be wearing lots of it at the Central Oregon Beer Fest. You gonna be there? I'll buy you a beer for beating our @sses for 10 years. This just might be our year (or next) to end that streak

Damn right wow.

Not that big of a stretch our D coordinator was his coach would have been happy with him.

Good luck on sending Mallet to the Texans probably get a sweet 7th rd for that.

Also jesus Cleveland could you be anymore cursed with Gordon facing a year suspension.

Pats have admitted that Brady is done. Let the Garoppolo era begin!
7625196.jpg

The New England Patriots' strategy at the NFL draft is like a guy who goes to an all-you-can-eat buffet and just gets fruit.

The New England Patriots' strategy at the NFL draft is like a guy who goes to an all-you-can-eat buffet and just gets fruit.

Yeah... I hear ya... I just wish they would change it up on draft day. It would be nice to see them string a long series of years together over which they won more games than any other team.

Wait..... what??

Disclaimer: this is not obnoxious.

I think a lot of teams had a solid draft. Miami, Chiefs, Broncos, Hawks, hell even the pats. Someone should have let the Jags know that it wasnt a fantasy football draft though. Taking a QB and 2 WR for their first three picks?! HA

Disclaimer: this is not obnoxious.

I think a lot of teams had a solid draft. Miami, Chiefs, Broncos, Hawks, hell even the pats. Someone should have let the Jags know that it wasnt a fantasy football draft though. Taking a QB and 2 WR for their first three picks?! HA

Who else did they have? Henne and Shorts? they drafted for need and need was a qb and wr they got arguably the most pro ready qb in the draft and some solid wrs that will be a lot better then the trash heap that is their wr corps.

Who else did they have? Henne and Shorts? they drafted for need and need was a qb and wr they got arguably the most pro ready qb in the draft and some solid wrs that will be a lot better then the trash heap that is their wr corps.

You're right. Those are the only 2 positions they were lacking at. I bet they go 10-6 this year. :confused:

You're right. Those are the only 2 positions they were lacking at. I bet they go 10-6 this year. :confused:

This are two pretty important areas to be deficient at. Teams cant always draft wrs as qbs so yea they had to spend a few picks.

Whaaaaaaat??? Killed two MORE people!? Pfft. Total trumped up charges. It's because haters don't want to see the Pats keep winning.

And those were only the ones he was high on Meth while committing. Just think of the ones he was able to hide when he still cared to.

Over under 7.5. Place your bets now.

And those were only the ones he was high on Meth while committing. Just think of the ones he was able to hide when he still cared to.

Over under 7.5. Place your bets now.

Taking the over started young blamed them on "natural accidents" Rivers drownings and such.

At least now we know how the Colts were able to rack up all of those sacks over the last few years.....

... took a page out of the old Richard Sherman playbook and PED'D up.

effin cheaters.

Back