Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
show me the post I said they won the AFC championship last year.

... and explain to me exactly how I contridicted myself.

toostupidtoinsult.jpg

It's a red flag when someone drones on and on about their team after winning one SB. A shtty team with an embarrassing history, who's now looking more and more like they'll be one-and-done... it speaks for itself. No one cares about your one single win, and, in a few years, no one outside of... where are you from again? Will even remember who won that SB. Quick... who won the SB in 2009 (with out looking it up)? Exactly. Welcome back to obscurity. What's amazing is how hard you're trying to convince people that one SB win makes Seattle any better than a huge, long list of one-and-done teams who had a great season and then fizzled out immediately. See? It's different here.... we expect the Pats to be one of the teams right in the thick of it each and every year.. and.. luckily... they're pretty much done that for 14 years straight. So... whether you're "fooled" or not... the fact remains that.. since 2000, INCLUDING the last several years... there isn't a team in the NFL that's had as much success.

"hour of desparation"... LOL! Yeah, we're so desparate over here. WHEN will the Pats be good again!?!?! Whooooo 'es me!!! HAHA.. AFC Championship last year with a crappy D who gets Wilfork back and the just signed the best corner in the league? God the desparation!

Keep spewing ridiculous crap an making a fool of yourself. I love it.

Read the highlighted area, where you clearly say they won last year.

And your contradiction was when you said the pats dont rebuild, they reload. You stated earlier today that last season was a rebuilding year. Anything else that you cant comprehend?

BTW, contradicted is not spelled with an "I". How old are you?

I simply meant they made it to the AFC Championship... stop being such a gigantic pssy.

You need to dip your hand in a tub of Vasoline, reach wayyyyyyyyy up into your azz and see if you can pull the panties out. Cuz they're bunched WAY up there.

I never said they WON it... and you can go back and freakin' highlight it all you want. I mentioned a few times that they simply made it to the AFC Championship the last three years in a row. Try to keep up.

Spelling corrections? Really? and then you ask ME how old I am?

If nothing else, Cape has great energy today. This thread needed a pick-me-up. Watch the R-bombs though, I have a retarded friend.

I have a retarded sister.

She spiked an extremely high temp when she was just under three years old and all of her metal development pretty much halted there, while it added a number of physical problems that she still deals with today.

I never understood how that term is so offensive.

... but point taken I guess.

Did you mean "won"?? Cuz I can't read your spelling. How retarded ARE you??

Mine was actually a word at least. You are trying really hard to back up your ridiculous assumptions, and have failed numerous times. So now you try to drag my name through the mud with yours? You must be a politician at heart.

Hoppy is right though, the thread is alive again :D

Haven't seen the contract, but I hope Pete keeps spending money like a drunken sailor. And I really hAte to disparage drunken sailors with that comparison. They should make Russell Wilson the highest paid QB in the league.

Sent from the kingdom of beer.

Just two more players to lock up and one of them can be covered by the franchise tag. Don't worry. The Seahawks will be dominating your sorry misfits you call teams for years to come. That's why the networks won't air their home games in prime time. Nobody wants to watch Seattle blow people out every Monday night.

Why are people talking about Football in April? Holy crap you need another hobby. Can I suggest homebrewing?

We should be talking about the draft right about now but the NFL in their infinite wisdom has decided to push that back another two weeks. What does it matter? The Jets are just going to blow their 1st round pick on another DL or CB and continue to ignore the offense.

So much for Seattle being able to continue their "expert" draft picks. Have fun with Ireland.

Unlike the Fins seattle isn't going to let Ireland actually make any picks. And keep telling yourself an overreached DE will ever amount to more then a laugh by the rest of the AFC east.

Unlike the Fins seattle isn't going to let Ireland actually make any picks. And keep telling yourself an overreached DE will ever amount to more then a laugh by the rest of the AFC east.

So you honestly think they brought him in to stand in the corner with a Seattle hat on, and do nothing? He is still going to have say and input into each pick.

So you honestly think they brought him in to stand in the corner with a Seattle hat on, and do nothing? He is still going to have say and input into each pick.

Yes we all work with people who have "input". JS PCand Cable are the only three that matter.

They're going to ask him "Ok... who's the LAST guy the dolphins would ever pick?" and take that guy. Boom, pro bowler.

I realized they were TMDTOTM for football... I didn't realize they were practically TMDTOTM for ALL sports.... Although it's not at all a surprise.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew because it impresses people

Latest posts

Back