Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
enhanced-buzz-10518-1400603897-22.jpg

sick tattoo Cape

Right. Cause the better answer going into a new team would be, "hey, It's nice to be here, but the place I came from was so much better. We had a better coach, better quarterback, and a better city."
That is exactly what Denver wants to hear.

Remember when that bozo Dick Sherman said that Russell Wilson and Colin Kaepernick were better QBs than Brady?

Truth to power, Right?

I like Talib though. dude makes me laugh.

Sent from the kingdom of beer.

Serious question for a second..., why does Drew Brees' name NEVER come up in conversations about great QBs? I mean... he's no Brady but he's been pretty effin good for a pretty long time and he never gets mentioned. I don't get that.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew because it impresses people

He is considered the top non Brady or Manning QB from most of the outlets around here. Brees even has a ring. He's easy to forget because who gives a **** about the Saints?

If you're not first, you're last. The media around the NFL cares the most about who is the #1 QB, which right now is between manning and brady. They dont really care about the other 3 top 5 spots, which I think Brees belongs in.

BOSTON — Former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez gunned down two men he did not know in their car because one of them bumped into him while dancing at a Boston nightclub, spilling his drink, prosecutors said in court Wednesday.

Hernandez pleaded not guilty in at the Suffolk Superior Court hearing to seven charges in the 2012 shooting that killed Daniel de Abreu and Safiro Furtado. A third man was wounded.

Blah, blah, blah, New England Patriots and Bill Belicheck suck so much, blah blah blah

Haggan said Hernandez became agitated and told his friend that de Abreu had deliberately bumped him, though neither the victims nor club staff knew Hernandez was upset.

Hernandez and his friend left and went to another club, where Hernandez was convinced de Abreu and his friends had followed them, according to Haggan. The prosecutor said there was no evidence the other men ever left Cure.

Haggan said Hernandez drove around until he saw de Abreu and Furtado and their friends going to their car and followed them, pulling up alongside them as they stopped at a red light and opening fire.

Hernandez leaned out the driver's side, said "Yo, what's up now," followed by a racial slur, then fired at least five shots into the car, killing de Abreu and Furtado, Haggan said.

Classy.

In defense of the Dolphins...

Do you sign the QB recovering from shoulder surgery or the QB recovering from knee surgery? No one at the time saw Drew Brees as a top-5 QB coming out of San Diego.

Serious question for a second..., why does Drew Brees' name NEVER come up in conversations about great QBs? I mean... he's no Brady but he's been pretty effin good for a pretty long time and he never gets mentioned. I don't get that.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew because it impresses people

Pretty much everyone considers him the 4th best QB in the NFL behind Peyton, Rodgers, and Brady.

Who, the Super Bowl champ? He's pretty good.

Not sure Tom Brady even sniffed the starting job at that point in his career.

Back