Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In other, other news...

tom-brady-blonde-faux-hawk-gisele.jpg

I see a dude with his hand on a supermodel's ass and a drink in the other hand. Oh, and a real sharp dresser.
Plus, name another quarterback that can pull off that hair. Talk about winning percentage! That right there is all win.

Sent from the kingdom of beer.

Seeing the kind of tail that Tom Brady is able to pull is *exactly* the reason that Russell Wilson's getting divorced.

Smart man.

Also wtf? Did that queer eye for the straight guy show come back but high on crack.

I thought those pants were an apron at first...

Why is no one surprised that given the choice between one of the planet's top supermodels and Tom Brady's pants.... you noticed the pants?

I think there are a whole series of internet memes that mention this issue... something about a gay test... and you failing

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew because it impresses people

Why is no one surprised that given the choice between one of the planet's top supermodels and Tom Brady's pants.... you noticed the pants?

I think there are a whole series of internet memes that mention this issue... something about a gay test... and you failing

So I said I noticed the pants first or only the pants? hmmm... It seems you like to just make stuff up to make you feel better about your inadequate football team.

Actually, I was going to tell chetchrecat, or whatever his name is, that it's not a good burn posting something ridiculoud TB is wearing when he's got a model draped on his arm. I didn't do it because you would have somehow looked at that as a personal compliment.

So I said I noticed the pants first or only the pants? hmmm... It seems you like to just make stuff up to make you feel better about your inadequate football team.

Actually, I was going to tell chetchrecat, or whatever his name is, that it's not a good burn posting something ridiculoud TB is wearing when he's got a model draped on his arm. I didn't do it because you would have somehow looked at that as a personal compliment.

So you are saying you have a man crush on TB12. I guess I would too if my team was a one hit wonder. It's OK, let it all out.

Looking forward to yelling at the TV tonight when the Jets announce they're drafting another d-lineman with their 1st round pick. It's becoming a tradition.

Looking forward to yelling at the TV tonight when the Jets announce they're drafting another d-lineman with their 1st round pick. It's becoming a tradition.

I'm looking forward to the Pats trading away all picks.... because trying make such a dominant team even better is an exercise in futility. Might as well stock pile picks for the future.... although... it's doubtful they'll need any if then any time soon.

Back