Being English in America has a sucky side

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you, like, not have any dentists over there?

My brother is one......

Now, I've never mentioned this before, because it would seem dickish.......But he has only ever been sued once, he won the case. I am not overly familiar with the exact situation, but the guy that tried to sue him was an American that signed a disclaimer acknowledging that his morbid obesity presented a problem regarding anesthesia. Anyways, There was a problem, and the wanker still tried to sue. I guess it was like a clash of the stereotypes. ;)

DMV should have asked car related questions.
What's the prpoer name for the lid over the enging compartment?
What is the term for the rear storage in a typical car?

LGI - What do you taste like? I supposedly taste like spicy chicken.

You would have to ask someone that has actually tasted me. I have two lists for you.

List one (Real)

A) That fat chick from when I was like 15
B) First real girlfriend
C) Man, that Jethro Tull gig was awesome
D) Oh yeah!! I forgot about that one11
E) Wife #1......I always knew she would start spitting after the honeymoon.
F) I could have actually spent 7 years in jail for that! Apartheid was still going!
G) Ooops! I led a better life than I actually remember. Her dad was in the next room!!
HIJKL....My wonderful SWMBO.....No more, I promise

List two (Imaginary)

A) Anjelina

DMV should have asked car related questions.
What's the prpoer name for the lid over the enging compartment?
What is the term for the rear storage in a typical car?

Hood, trunk or bonnet, boot. If you call swimwear trunks (as I do) then they are all items of clothing!.....I never noticed that before!!:cross:

What the hell is black pudding?

Black pudding or blood pudding is an English term for sausage made by cooking blood with a filler until it is thick enough to congeal when cooled. It is also called blood sausage (first attested in 1868, perhaps influenced by German Blutwurst). Although "blood sausage" is often labeled as a North American term, it is also found in English (e.g., in the story "The Name-Day" by Saki). "Blood sausage" is also used as a term for similar blood-based solid foods around the world.
Pig or cattle blood is most often used; sheep and goat blood are used to a lesser extent. Blood from poultry, horses and other animals are used more rarely. Typical fillers include meat, fat, suet, bread, sweet potato, barley and oatmeal.

It's ficking awesome!!!! :D

Black pudding or blood pudding is an English term for sausage made by cooking blood with a filler until it is thick enough to congeal when cooled. It is also called blood sausage (first attested in 1868, perhaps influenced by German Blutwurst). Although "blood sausage" is often labeled as a North American term, it is also found in English (e.g., in the story "The Name-Day" by Saki). "Blood sausage" is also used as a term for similar blood-based solid foods around the world.
Pig or cattle blood is most often used; sheep and goat blood are used to a lesser extent. Blood from poultry, horses and other animals are used more rarely. Typical fillers include meat, fat, suet, bread, sweet potato, barley and oatmeal.

It's ficking awesome!!!! :D

And he'll use the remains of those 50 inner children.

New question...do you like fish sticks?

Yes, I like fish sticks. I like to put them in my mouth. In England though, we call them fish fingers. I like a nice fish finger inside me. My personal record was 16 fish fingers inside me when I was about twelve. That was probably the happiest day of my life.

Do you have dinner, or supper? Do you have tea at 4:00? Can you drink coffee at tea? Do you like scones? Do you know any bobbies?

A) I just eat
B) I have tea when it is brewed
C) Coffee? I refuse to pay the taxes for that crap without representation.
D) Yes, I like scones, But I pronounce them the southern way
E) Bobby is my cousin. I kick him in the head, just like anyone else who uses that form instead of just plain Bob

Back