Local Only Trade (LOT)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To leave iTrader feedback, find the user's name from a post on any thread and click on it, then select the "View Public Profile".

When the public profile page opens, you will see a link just above the "About Me" that says "Leave iTrader Feedback". From there you fill in the information and select the options from the drop down menus.

I think this should cover it.

Thanks for the reminder. Chris, positive feedback left. One note - I couldn't find this on the iPhone app but when I logged into the site it was a snap.

@Helly the package arrived without any problems!! These brews look awesome! I'm definitely going to crack one or two open tonight!! Any recommendations as to which one I should try first? [emoji6][emoji482][emoji106]

Also do the Mike & Ike's go with one of the brews? LOL When I picked up the box and heard the noise from them I thought there might have been a busted bottle, but there wasn't. That threw me a curve ball. Hahaha I'll leave iTrader feedback later today!!!

Thanks again and cheers to all!!!

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1454609640.079855.jpg

Awesome. Glad everything made the trip. If you haven't had hopslam before, I recommend that. 98 problems has become one of my favorite "everyday" beers, since they started canning it. The Mike and Ike's were to cover up any sloshing noise. Sounds like they worked. I figured it was 99 cents of insurance so hopefully FedEx wouldn't be tipped off.

Good to see some action going on in here.

@SMPress should be on deck since he should be shipping to @ctufano

As mentioned above, be sure to leave iTrader feedback.

My box will mail out tomorrow, I have already printed a label, and sent @ctufano a tracking number, hope you enjoy them!

Andy

Just found this thread. 2 questions:
How do I check my local brewery's distribution?
&
Is it to late to get in on trading?

This was the beer package I received last week from Patrick Goss, sorry it took so long to find the camera, and I don't have a cell phone...

I still haven't had any of these yet, but I have a date with these and a Super Bowl this weekend...

I have heard about Spotted Cow many times on Podcasts, I am looking forward to finally getting to drink it!

I am going to have to put the Hopkilla in a keg and carb it, unfortunately about a third of it leaked out during the shipping. It smells great, and if I drink it Sunday, shouldn't have to worry about any real oxidation. I just need to get it carbed up... Great packaging though, nothing broke, and there was no external evidence that anything had leaked inside, plus, when I was done unpacking it, my hands smelled brilliant!

beer.jpg

Send an email to the admin. The site relies on users for updates.

@SMPress that Demascene is like crack.

I do love a good sour, cant wait now, definitely getting consumed, but I am just debating if it will be during the Super Bowl, or if I save it until Tuesday to share with some beer drinking friends at our next meeting...

This was the beer package I received last week from Patrick Goss, sorry it took so long to find the camera, and I don't have a cell phone...

I still haven't had any of these yet, but I have a date with these and a Super Bowl this weekend...

I have heard about Spotted Cow many times on Podcasts, I am looking forward to finally getting to drink it!

I am going to have to put the Hopkilla in a keg and carb it, unfortunately about a third of it leaked out during the shipping. It smells great, and if I drink it Sunday, shouldn't have to worry about any real oxidation. I just need to get it carbed up... Great packaging though, nothing broke, and there was no external evidence that anything had leaked inside, plus, when I was done unpacking it, my hands smelled brilliant!

Sorry about the hopkilla, I had concerns about the 40 traveling well. Forgot to tape the cap! Glad the rest made it.

Also, I don't think people's pasteurizes, you could just drop some sugar in it and drink in two weeks.

I do love a good sour, cant wait now, definitely getting consumed, but I am just debating if it will be during the Super Bowl, or if I save it until Tuesday to share with some beer drinking friends at our next meeting...

Since you have one, drink it, trust me.

Shipping info sent to @PatrickGoss finally. Should be there on Monday.

Didn't get the shipping info but am not worried about it.

Sad that I wasn't on the early route today. Been a full morning of drinking and was looking for some strange. Don't tell my local distributor that I go behind his back.

Oh snaps... Should have been asleep before it came but was not. Thanks a ton pointcity. View attachment 336245

Also, an opener that came in handy digging into this long time wish list beer. View attachment 336246

Thanks a ton! Have not had any of these and tomorrow is looking dangerous!

Your welcome. The opener is olive wood, and was drilled by my son and is a little off center, but he likes to help. The opener will not work with Belgian over sized caps.

Enjoy!

Welp. Looks like I need about 30+ more posts to get in on the action. As my first homebrew is in the primary now, hopefully I will get to 100 posts soon enough!

How Local is subjective. I live in VA, and have done VA and DC and MD so far, because they are all pretty close, and when I am sending to the other side of the country, it's all anything but local to the receiver!

Last edited:
How Local is subjective. I live in VA, and have done VA and DC and MD so far, because they are all pretty close, and when I am sending to the other side of the country, it's all anything but local to the receiver!
Fair points all around! I could put together better boxes using some NC beers as well anyway.

I am in Upstate NY, we have a few breweries that have minimal distribution.
A few, like schmaltz & Ommagang are more widespread

Got my boX from SMPress today. Already dug in and had a beer! Awesome man thanks a ton!

Will have to upload photos tomorrow. No clue how on my cellphone lol

Last edited:
Here are my photos of my swag from SMPress

My wife put them in the garage fridge and didnt want to carry all thru the house, so I just set them up on my washing machine...

i.php

Had the Lickinghole Creek - Magic Beaver last night, really enjoyed it!

i.php

I don't think so. I shipped to ctufano, haven't received a PM from anyone looking for my address yet...

As for beer styles, I am open to anything and everything! No real preferences.

If you have some stickers laying around from a beer fest or anything, toss a couple in the box if you have extras, I am trying to cover the wall in my garage brewery!

I don't think so. I shipped to ctufano, haven't received a PM from anyone looking for my address yet...

If you have some stickers laying around from a beer fest or anything, toss a couple in the box if you have extras, I am trying to cover the wall in my garage brewery!

Hahaha banesong. You are waiting again.

How did those brews go down SMPress?

Been waiting to get in on this. I will pick this up if SMPress wants local beers from PA. Will send him a pm now

Okay shopping is done. I will ship on Monday unless the UPS store is closed for Presidents' Day. As soon as I pm SMPress the tracking info I will post my styles.

Sent SMPress the tracking info says package will be delivered tomorrow. I'm in PA and willing to try anything I can't get here.

Sent SMPress the tracking info says package will be delivered tomorrow. I'm in PA and willing to try anything I can't get here.
I'll grant this. I need to share some Oklahoma love, several local breweries have been putting out awesome stuff lately.

Any style is fine, but please limit the sours (not a big fan). I live in OK and travel to TX fairly regularly, so anything outside of those two states is fair game.

I have some barrel aged prarie bomb, and normal prarie bombs. I cant wait to not be sick so I can crack them open and drink!

The box from TCB arrived, and all was in good shape. Some good looking beer in there, cant wait to have some, but need to drink up some space to fit it in the fridge! busy weekend ahead I guess...

I will try to get a pic over the weekend. There was even a gem he has been storing in his cellar, looking forward to that one especially.

Thanks for a great trade, feedback has been left, hope you get a great package in return!

Andy

Here's the package I received from Mattv21. Everything arrived safe. I can't wait to try the pumpkin sour homebrew and the coffee tsar. I'm going to hide everything in my keezer so no houseguests mistakenly grab any of these.

image.jpeg

Back