Local Only Trade (LOT)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And the rest. For some reason I can't figure out how to add more than one picture to a reply

image.jpeg

Glad everything made it safely. That Coffee Tsar is a personal favorite of mine. It was brewed in Nov. 2014, so it's already got some age on it and is drinking really well right now. The Adaptation Ale is a unique brew; they use a completely different recipe with each batch and release it in small batches 4 times a year. This one is the 3rd batch and I absolutely loved it. Enjoy!

I'll grant this. I need to share some Oklahoma love, several local breweries have been putting out awesome stuff lately.

Any style is fine, but please limit the sours (not a big fan). I live in OK and travel to TX fairly regularly, so anything outside of those two states is fair game.
Shameless self-bump.

I'd get this, but after buying 2 sets of new tires I am holding tight for a bit. Tires are not cheap, but they make a difference.

I'll grant this. I need to share some Oklahoma love, several local breweries have been putting out awesome stuff lately.

Any style is fine, but please limit the sours (not a big fan). I live in OK and travel to TX fairly regularly, so anything outside of those two states is fair game.

If this hasn't been granted in a few days, i'll be headed to some stores with plenty of locals. You up for ciders too?

If this hasn't been granted in a few days, i'll be headed to some stores with plenty of locals. You up for ciders too?
Normally I'd say yes because my wife would drink any ciders if I didn't like them, as I'm not a fan of the style. But we just found out a couple weeks ago that she's pregnant so there goes my best drinking buddy... :/

Normally I'd say yes because my wife would drink any ciders if I didn't like them, as I'm not a fan of the style. But we just found out a couple weeks ago that she's pregnant so there goes my best drinking buddy... :/

Hey no problem man. Congrats though! My shipment would probably end up half beer, half cider so I'll pass on this one for ya bud.

I'm up for this, I'm 10 mins from the Asheville, NC scene which is slamming out great craft beer left and right. Wicked Weed being one of my favorites. So I guess let me know what the next step is and who is still on deck.

Shameless self-bump.

I'm up for this, I'm 10 mins from the Asheville, NC scene which is slamming out great craft beer left and right. Wicked Weed being one of my favorites. So I guess let me know what the next step is and who is still on deck.

@mattv21 is up. Also wanted to say congrats to you and your wife.

All you need to do is contact him and get his shipping info.

Thanks for participating, keep it rolling.

Get that man a Freak of Nature! I was so pumped when I got my Ashville beer connection, I'm sure he was more excited about the New England beer he was getting though

Also, thanks all for the congratulations. We're very excited, and I'm really looking forward to having a new brew buddy! It seems fitting as my very first brew day was last Father's Day. :D

I'm in IL and I love sours, and I like wheats, cream ale, kolsch, pale ale, porters, coffee beer, not a huge hop head but I don't mind IPA as long as there not really dry.

Looking forward to whatever is sent my way.

I'm in IL and I love sours, and I like wheats, cream ale, kolsch, pale ale, porters, coffee beer, not a huge hop head but I don't mind IPA as long as there not really dry.

Info has been sent to @liquidFlame he is next up.

@Liquidflame is this current? I can grant, I have to send 2 boxes out soon and would love to make it 3. Worst case is next Monday but I'll try to get it out this week.

Received, I'll work on it, stat!

I'm in Michigan, and love IPA's and stouts. I enjoy anything with coffee, and also wheat beers.

If nobody has @Helly yet, I can grab this one. Just grabbed a ton of fresh NY IPA's and stouts last night. PM me your info.

I have a few local Pittsburgh beers if anyone is interested? I'm an IPA guy. I have Rivertownes Schloppy Monster, Fat Heads Hop juju, vintage 2013 Penn brewery St. Nikolas Bock.

I have a few local Pittsburgh beers if anyone is interested? I'm an IPA guy. I have Rivertownes Schloppy Monster, Fat Heads Hop juju, vintage 2013 Penn brewery St. Nikolas Bock.

Go back and read post number 1 on this thread to see how it operates. With your distro, you will easily be able to jump in if you want to.

HawleyFarms is up :)

Located in NY, Buffalo area.

Looking for any types of lambics, wilds, saisons, farmhouse, ciders, meads, juicy ipa/dipa's, belgians, milk stouts, blondes, any German styles. Surprise me with any styles really. As long as it's not available here, I'm up for it.

Back