Craft Beer MAW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to jack the thread, but anyone who can send a fresh heady please PM me. I need to make 4 batches of beer for my stepfathers surprise birthday party and one of his favorites is my conan pale ale. I accidentally put my brett stir bar into my last conan starter and it got infected. I would need it in a week or two is possible. Let me know and i can make it worth your while. Thanks!

http://www.theyeastbay.com/brewers-yeast-products/vermont-ale

bump.. Guess i'll add some later

The Bruery - Chocolate Rain, Grey Monday, Mocha Wednesday
Side Project- Any
Upright - Any Sours
Upland - Any Sours
Perennials - BA Abraxes
Toppling Goliath - Morning Delight, Assassin, KBBS
Cantillon - Any Lou Pepe, Blabaer, 50N4W
Alesmith- any BA
Alpine- Great,
Any Pappy Van Whinkle BA beers
Dark Horse- Barrel aged PT5
De Dolle - Reserva (stile nicht), Dirty horse.
De Struise - Any Damnation
Jackie O's: Token of Our Extreme, Dynamo Hum, Rum Barrel Oil of Aphrodite, Chunga
Firestone Walker: Krieky Bones, Bretta Rose, PNC, Feral One anny `10-15, 17
Cycle: RareR Dos
SARA- any
Lost Abbey - Duck Duck Geuze, Cable Car
Crooked Stave- Persia, Batch #1
Russian - Beatification, Frambroise for a cure
kuhnhenn - any mead/eisbock/BA
evil twin - any BA
New glarus - R&D wild peach gueze

Granted....we've already pm'd and we're good so here's a starter list.

NG Very Wild Peach

TG Assassin

Rarer Dos

BA Abraxas

Dbl ba Damon, Flora Blueberry, Flora Satsuma, Ba Everett

Any DeGarde BA sour

Any Side Project

BCBS Rare, Vanilla, 09 bomber, Bramble

Any Bourbon Aged DL

JD Mexican Cake

As always if you're close here send me a message and I'm sure we can work it out. I'd love some homebrew as well.

Granted in under an hour. :fro:

I don't have a huge list ready, but I'll certainly get this started...

The Bruery - Chocolate Rain
Stone - Vertical Epic 02.02.02 (MAW worthy? Any unopened bottles still in existence?)
Westbrook: BA Mexican Cake
Goose Island: Rare BCBS
New Glarus: Very Sour Blackberry
Cigar City: Double Barrel Hunahpu

More to come...

I'm always in the market for Jack's Abby and Night Shift :)

Just saying BeerMeDuffMan is a GREAT Trader. Got this package in the mail today thanks to this thread!

20140813_183911.jpg

Granted in under an hour. :fro:

I don't have a huge list ready, but I'll certainly get this started...

The Bruery - Chocolate Rain
Stone - Vertical Epic 02.02.02 (MAW worthy? Any unopened bottles still in existence?)

More to come...

Bump! Someone get this and make his day! Probably need to add something to the list so your chances will increase.

Cant wait form mikes box. I'm going to stare out the window until the box arrives. Who cares if i have to work haha

Sorry about that, just realized I did this in a couple threads. Need to keep my phone out of my back pocket.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

OK, here's some adds (in bold):

The Bruery - Chocolate Rain, Black Tuesday, Mocha Wednesday (sorry Monday, I'm not a fan of many things with hazelnut and don't want to take the chance)
Cantillion: Fou' Foune, Lou Pepe, Blåbær, 50N4E
Lost Abbey: Duck Duck Gueze, Cable Car
Allagash: Any Coolship Beer
Drie Fonteinen: Hommage
Three Floyds: Barrel Aged DL or other rare releases other than Muerte, Moscatel, SoBro, BA Oude Engwish (PM me to clarify if you have something)

I'm very open to suggestions, so if you have some MAW-worthy beer that you think I might like based on the above, let me know. Or, comment, suggest that I add it, then grant. :)

Yep, sfrisby is up!

Ok. I want to try something different. My favorite style is bourbon barrel stouts. We see the same typical BA stout names on every list. I'm sure many of us have small, local, unknown breweries that make stuff that is just as good but doesn't come with the marketing machine.

A month from today is my 40th bday and I have been saving a number of bottles that are usually found in this thread for that weekend. Heck, I got many of those bottles from you guys! I want some stuff that you feel can hold up to the big boys, just no one knows about them.

To put you in the right direction, my favorites are the full bourbony and oaky flavors you find in Bruery and Cigar City.

This time of year, there may be some out of this world BA pumpkin beers that you love. I'm receptive to that too. Such as BA Smashed Pumpkin which I'm hoping to try one day.

For those that don't like this idea, here's a few that have been on my MAW list forever that I don't expect to get granted this time either.

BA Dark Lord
512 whiskey barrel aged double pecan porter
Revolution 3rd anniversary rum barrel barley wine
BA Smashed Pumpkin
Milkeller George (12% brandy BA stout)
Church ills Finest Hour-Port Brewing
CC Cognac BA Church on a hill
Bells BA Batch 9000
Fruet

Back