Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As the evidence is mounting, props to the Mass State Police. They had their **** together apparently.

Whatever. The police are ridulous. They're all whiney... "Boo hoo hooo.. He may have committed three murders. Blah blah blah". Give the guy a break already. He's already losing valuable pre-season work out time.

Oh for Christ's sake... People are loosing their minds over nothing. Ok. Fine. So the guy killed a couple people. Ok maybe not a "couple"... a few. There. He killed a few people. It's not like he killed a BUNCH of people. Lighten up folks.

So, to summarize patriot history:

They won a few superbowls forever ago, because they cheated, and were caught cheating.

Then nothing happened for a long time.

Then, one of their players killed some people.

I can understand why they have such a following in Boston.

Rae Carruth had his pregnant girlfriend killed. That's so unbelievably low.

Yeah, I'd say that's the penultimate trump card of sleeze. You'd have to snuff an infant to go any lower...

[shakes head that this awesome thread has drifted in such weird directions...but that's our Reality...]

Cheers? :drunk:

That is actually their master plan. They pulled in Tebow to give him a dose of righteousness. And they framed Hernandez for murder to eliminate his drug supplier. Cape's been telling us all along. Not sure why we didn't listen. If they can just get his surgery done right he'll be there for years to come.

4f297162484ee.jpg

Remember when this was a big deal? Gronk will be back before you know it. Pats lost Brady and went 11 and 5 with Matt "what ever happened to" Castle. There's a reason you guys can't stop whining about the Pats. ;)
Prediction, Patriots go 14-2, win Superbowl. Seahawks go 4-12... :D

View attachment 131729

Remember when this was a big deal? Gronk will be back before you know it. Pats lost Brady and went 11 and 5 with Matt "what ever happened to" Castle. There's a reason you guys can't stop whining about the Pats. ;)
Prediction, Patriots go 14-2, win Superbowl. Seahawks go 4-12... :D

Gronk's had like 15 (very scientific number) surgeries on his arm and back. I doubt very much that he's going to play the number of snaps he has in the past, if he even plays this year.

I see the Pats going 10-6 and winning a laughably pathetic AFC East before getting bounced in the first round. Outside of Amendola, I'm not sure who Brady is going to throw the ball to, although Tebow is moving up the TE/HB depth chart pretty quickly.

Gronk's had like 15 (very scientific number) surgeries on his arm and back. I doubt very much that he's going to play the number of snaps he has in the past, if he even plays this year.

I see the Pats going 10-6 and winning a laughably pathetic AFC East before getting bounced in the first round. Outside of Amendola, I'm not sure who Brady is going to throw the ball to, although Tebow is moving up the TE/HB depth chart pretty quickly.

He's practically bionic by now! I do hope they take things slow with him and not rush him back, but when he's 100%, he's a tank. Don't know who is going to step up but I'm sure we got another probowler hiding on the team.

I would be shocked if the Pats didn't get a bye in the playoffs. The top teams in the AFC are going to be Pats, Broncos, and maybe the Ravens if their defense is still effective.

He's practically bionic by now! I do hope they take things slow with him and not rush him back, but when he's 100%, he's a tank. Don't know who is going to step up but I'm sure we got another probowler hiding on the team.

I would be shocked if the Pats didn't get a bye in the playoffs. The top teams in the AFC are going to be Pats, Broncos, and maybe the Ravens if their defense is still effective.

Top teams in the AFC in no particular order are going to be: Texans, Broncos, Bengals, Pittsburgh (always tough to play), Indy (easy division), and Pats. I think the Ravens have an outside shot, but no one from the AFC East is going to put up much of a fight against New England. If I were in Vegas, I'd put down a small bet on either Cleveland or Kansas City sneaking in as a wild card.

Pittsburgh was 8-8 last year, and I'm not sure there's much reason to believe they'll be much better next year. Even losing Ray Lewis and Ed Reed, I'd be shocked if the the Ravens didn't finish ahead of the Steelers, but the Bengals may well take the division.

Miami will be better but I don't see them cracking into double-digit wins. That's the only team that will be remotely competitive in the AFC East, but they should be decent.

And Kansas City as a wild card? The same Chiefs that went 2-14 last year? The same Chiefs that gave up twice as many points as they scored? They'll be better only because they can't get much worse... but they ain't sniffin' no playoffs. Jim Mora should be coaching those guys... "I just hope we can win a game." I wouldn't put down more than $5 on that, and then only if I got like 500-1 odds!

Also, how can you say that Indy has an easy division when Houston (another of your top six teams) is in there with them? One of those two teams will be wild-card, and for a good chunk of last season (until New England punked them; remember their letterman jackets?) they looked like one of the best teams in football. It's not a super-tough division, but it's not any "easier" than the AFC East (Jets and Bills) or the AFC West (Raiders, Chiefs).

Houston is due not to choke and break that hurdle although admittedly I don't think they'll go anywhere. *If* NE gets bumped from first round bye status I suspect it'll be Houston/Denver getting the bye. And yes, NE is in the weakest conference in the AFC but it does at least look like Miami is trying to nut up a bit.

First off NE is still a first round bye team. Second KC will be at least 8-8. There is talent on that team and now they have a coach. Unless injuries derail them again they will be decent, even with Alex **** as their QB.

View attachment 131729

Remember when this was a big deal? D

LOL!!! That's actually an epic point. Can you imagine people giving Gronk guff for being too much of a "party guy" now?? LOL. That's awesome. "Yeah... I did shots at a bar with my brothers in the off-season. It's not like I murdered three people and shot a fourth in the face".

Whether they end up being a 1st round bye team with all the parts falling out remains to be seen. I'm trying to give them the benefit of the doubt but don't go overboard. :)

^ haha even with partial-gronk, hernandez and welker last year, they could not make it

Right... But offensive hasn't been the problem. Look up how many points the last several SB champs average per season.. Then look up the points per season the Pats have scored. Go ahead. We'll wait.

They don't need to score 500+ points. They just need a better defense... Ad I think they're going to have it this year. Everyone is all lathered up about a couple players on the offense while ignoring that they should be a fair amount better on D.

Latest posts

Back