Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And then he chopped his own arms off to keep police from matching up his prints to the murder weapon...
146f6794-2c84-37c3-b58b-89a69ee146e7

Either he don't give a **** or he is dumb as ****. Phone calls, texts, execution style, shots were heard, shell casings left, one shell casing found in car, video footage of him with the gun. Wow.

Not to get too serious, but seriously what kind of thought process leads a young man with millions and a bright NFL future to decide that he needs to kill a man because he felt disrespected by him talking to people that he didn't like? That's the motive. I mean really? He talked to some guys you didn't like in a club and you were so disrespected you had to shoot him 5 times? Shot him getting out of the car in the back. Then got him on his knees to beg for his life and shot him in the chest. The more you read about this the more disgusting it is.

finsfan said:
who gives a **** about what team i like, i wouldnt ever take someones lifes for something so small and meaningless

Yeah, but you're a dolphins fan, so by definition everything you say is suspect.

All I'm sayin is, given the chance, you would probably pull a Hernandez

Anyone notice how the Patriots never had a player charged with murder until Kim Tebow joined the team. Not really the glue guy we all thought he was...

GET IT!?!?!? You don't like the Pats so I asked if you were getting season tickets!!!
The problem with your illiteracy are when you make these kind of idiotic mistakes. I never said I disliked the Pats. In fact, they've done me solid the last couple years. They're just not my team. I'd give you a comparable example but as you appear to be a Kool-Aid drinking fan who likes to dabble in self delusion, I'm not sure I could get you to understand. :ban:

Apparently the NCAA doesn't think they cheated.
No. The NCAA could merely prove very little of it. Hence the lighter punishment.

Not to get too serious, but seriously what kind of thought process leads a young man with millions and a bright NFL future to decide that he needs to kill a man because he felt disrespected by him talking to people that he didn't like? That's the motive. I mean really? He talked to some guys you didn't like in a club and you were so disrespected you had to shoot him 5 times?
The whole "disrespected" thing is absolutely idiotic anyway. You EARN respect. You don't decide you deserve it.

Holy ****. Now they are investigating that he murdered Lloyd to cover up for a double murder he was involved in in 2012.

Back