Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think tomorrow I will stop not giving a crap about college football just long enough to enjoy Oregon getting smacked down by the NCAA for buying their way to the (almost but not quite) top.

Then I'll go back to not caring.

im gonna have to +1 this. At least they have their killer sweet apparel to cry into.

'twas the night before sanctions but I don't give a ****, because all Oregon will get is a slap on the wrist....

If the Ducks get hammered its because the inept Emmert is a Husky like Ted Bundy was. Jealousy is a powerful weakness....

Looks like ESPN missed the Seahawks ranking by two and the Patroits by like 12

If the Ducks get hammered its because the inept Emmert is a Husky like Ted Bundy was. Jealousy is a powerful weakness....

Looks like ESPN missed the Seahawks ranking by two and the Patroits by like 12

Parity

haha framed twice in the same year? doubtful, NE needs to look for a new TE, o wait belichick was planning on this the whole time, it all makes sense now, TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW!

I can already imagine Cape squirming uncomfortably every time he catches a pass.

Also, I thought they arrested him for Obstruction of Justice... Not Murder. He enacted the "Destroy all evidence!" strategy Lewis popularized so that whether guilty or not they had as little to work with as possible. Perhaps Belicheck's clairvoyance was kicking in and he really brought Tebow in for Hernandez's next stage, turning unconditionally to Jesus in an effort to repent of his apparent sins. Still not going to result in a Super Bowl win for him though.

Hey Accidic... have you gotten on the Patriots season ticket waiting list yet??

GET IT!?!?!? You don't like the Pats so I asked if you were getting season tickets!!!

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

I love the Pats as much as the next New Englander, but isn't there such a thing as due process? Innocent until proven guilty? And we don't even know what he's charged with yet. I mean yeah, things look _bad_ for the kid. But I'm still just the tiniest bit uncomfortable about the idea of cutting the guy before he's had his day in court.

I love the Pats as much as the next New Englander, but isn't there such a thing as due process? Innocent until proven guilty? And we don't even know what he's charged with yet. I mean yeah, things look _bad_ for the kid. But I'm still just the tiniest bit uncomfortable about the idea of cutting the guy before he's had his day in court.

ehhhhhh.....

Normally that would be true but in this case its more like innocent until you prove yourself guilty, hernandez has done that which directly lead to his arrest today

Keep in mind the NFL's security is intense. They are all former FBI and ****. My guess is the NFL and Pats know way more about the case than we do. Pats cutting ties to look good. Probably pretty positive on how this is gonna go down.

Guess it leaves him the option to cop a deal, turn state's evidence on his buddies, and then go sign a contract with the Ravens when the smoke clears.

Guess it leaves him the option to cop a deal, turn state's evidence on his buddies, and then go sign a contract with the Ravens when the smoke clears.

I get the feeling he was pretty deep in this. A deal may mean he is away from football too long to be a player when he returns. However, I'm sure Pete Carroll would welcome him.

I get the feeling he was pretty deep in this. A deal may mean he is away from football too long to be a player when he returns. However, I'm sure Pete Carroll would welcome him.

Wouldnt be fair to the rest of the league to have that typw of HOF player om.the Dynasty that is the Hawks.

Doesn't even sound like they are bothering with deals. Video evidence and prosecutor refered to other suspects as "at large".

19909_538156459579788_1409140815_n.png

Latest posts

Back