Free (for most) Newcastle Glass.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Freebeer(glass) tomorrow!

I guess it says something about me that I didn't have to go buy beer to get the twelve caps for me and SWMBO to get our glasses.

got mine as part of the original giveaway

nice glass but the Newcastle logo has completely worn off after about a dozen trips through the dishwasher

I got mine in this give away last year but one of my friends never sent her form in so I only had three. Last week I was in Costco and there was a Newcastle hostess giving away glasses - SCORE!!!! I now have a set of 4 :ban:

Maybe i missed this but what are the virtual caps?

It's a way for Newcastle to give their stuff away without violating any laws. Some states consider giveaways a lottery if you have to make a purchase to get something. This is why contests will have phrases like "no purchase necessary."

If you live in one of the states where they have to do this, you just send in the form with "6 bottle caps" printed on it.

Fpmurphy said:
It's a way for Newcastle to give their stuff away without violating any laws. Some states consider giveaways a lottery if you have to make a purchase to get something. This is why contests will have phrases like "no purchase necessary."

If you live in one of the states where they have to do this, you just send in the form with "6 bottle caps" printed on it.

Makes sense got it. Thanks

Did I miss out on this? Links 404 for me. Been a while since I had a Newcastle but I recall them being delicious.

Bumpin this old thread...
I got 2 in the original giveaway, and I just got 2 more from the second round. Yay Newcastle :rockin:
Also, I have run my original 2 thru the dishwasher many times, and they are still holding up.

Broncobum said:
Bumpin this old thread...
I got 2 in the original giveaway, and I just got 2 more from the second round. Yay Newcastle :rockin:
Also, I have run my original 2 thru the dishwasher many times, and they are still holding up.

How long did it take to get yours? I sent my forms out like 6 weeks ago and still nothing.

Just sent my 6 e-bottlecaps in.

Love me some Newcastle Brown Ale.

I credit NBA for renewing my love of beer.

Just got mine tonight. Very exciting. Had to try it out with some Newcastle Brown Ale that night.

100_1832.jpg

I sent mine in sometime in July. It came in the monday before Christmas and my wife got to the mail before I did. She wrapped it and put a "From Santa" tag on it. She must have been quietly laughing when I was trying to find a clean pint glass since she's used all mine for soda...

Latest posts

Back