Local Only Trade (LOT)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@pointcity-homebrew. Your bottle opener works great, it doesn't put any dents in the caps. So not only does it look cool it's very functional.

@pointcity-homebrew. Your bottle opener works great, it doesn't put any dents in the caps. So not only does it look cool it's very functional.

Thanks. I wanted to have a design, both wood and metal, that would not damage the caps in case someone is collecting them.

Another neat thing about the metal ,wooden ones have one also, is that I sharpened the edge a bit to double as a wax cutter.

Thanks. I wanted to have a design, both wood and metal, that would not damage the caps in case someone is collecting them.

Another neat thing about the metal ,wooden ones have one also, is that I sharpened the edge a bit to double as a wax cutter.

I had to take the screw out of the wooden one and turn the washer around after bending the hell out of it opening a mocha Wednesday at DLD. Intoxicated operator may have been the issue.

I had to take the screw out of the wooden one and turn the washer around after bending the hell out of it opening a mocha Wednesday at DLD. Intoxicated operator may have been the issue.

I later found out that the first designs were not suitable for some bottles.

I switched designs, started using stainless washers and longer screws. I still advertise them to open "normal" bottles, Belgian style caps are too big in diameter.

The steel ones should open about anything.

I want in on this. what do I do next? I read the first post but things change a lot in these threads and I don't want to read 57 pages of comments. I can ship within the week from San Diego, Ca.

I want in on this. what do I do next? I read the first post but things change a lot in these threads and I don't want to read 57 pages of comments. I can ship within the week from San Diego, Ca.

You need to state that you will grant TBC, then send him a PM asking what he likes and his address. At that point TBC will respond in this thread that shipping address has been sent and you are next in line. Then once you have shipped out your package to him from whales va.....San Diego give him the tracking number, once it's confirmed that it's shipped you will be up for the next person to take care of you. Then most likely he will post the goodies you sent him and we can drool over it. :D:rockin:

You need to state that you will grant TBC, then send him a PM asking what he likes and his address. At that point TBC will respond in this thread that shipping address has been sent and you are next in line. Then once you have shipped out your package to him from whales va.....San Diego give him the tracking number, once it's confirmed that it's shipped you will be up for the next person to take care of you. Then most likely he will post the goodies you sent him and we can drool over it. :D:rockin:

Awesome, short and to the point. Thank you

I know I haven't reached the 100 thread count but I am looking forward to participating. Let me know if it's possible. Located in Tampa and DC so I have access to some pretty good locals.

I know I haven't reached the 100 thread count but I am looking forward to participating. Let me know if it's possible. Located in Tampa and DC so I have access to some pretty good locals.

You have 2 of the three requirements, I do not have an issue with you participating.

Let's see how this last grant plays out. Any updates on tracking info?

So I got a pm Tuesday that the package shipped but jerbrew misplaced the tracking info. I happened to ship a package over on the eMAW thread on Tuesday to California and my package is scheduled to be delivered on Tuesday 7/5. Seeing that jerbrew shipped form California the same day I would expect to see it this Tuesday 7/5.

So I got a pm Tuesday that the package shipped but jerbrew misplaced the tracking info. I happened to ship a package over on the eMAW thread on Tuesday to California and my package is scheduled to be delivered on Tuesday 7/5. Seeing that jerbrew shipped form California the same day I would expect to see it this Tuesday 7/5.

To give the benefit of the doubt, let's wait until Wednesday and see if anything shows up.

Keep us posted.

Package arrived from @jerbrew today. Going to chill these down now. The hardest decision will be which one to try first! Jerbrew is up, someone hook him up and get this thread moving

image.jpg

Sorry about the missing tracking info and the wait. Life got crazy I'll make sure I'm s little quicker and less forgetful next time. @TBC be careful of that speedway stout it'll make you take a nap I think it's 12% abv. Killer stout though. Glad they got there in one piece. Enjoy.

You have 2 of the three requirements, I do not have an issue with you participating.

@relampago looks like @pointcity-homebrew gave you his blessing as long as the last LOT trade worked out, which it looks like it did. You should have the green light. Point city can confirm though.

@relampago looks like @pointcity-homebrew gave you his blessing as long as the last LOT trade worked out, which it looks like it did. You should have the green light. Point city can confirm though.

Yep, we are a go.

I wanted to make sure the last grant through.

Latest posts

Back