Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is why I advocate the double box method. When something breaks inside the inner box, it's contained when that box is inside of a garbage bag/can liner and the outside box will be completely dry.

I triple bag mine and double box where I can now lol its a really good system

I triple bag mine and double box where I can now lol its a really good system

futurama_s03e05_02.jpg

Doesnt matter how many layers. It can still leak :cross:

Trade with bsyoung, thanks for the hookup! Hopefully FedEx comes through and you get most of what I sent. We will get it all sorted out when FedEx updates the tracking info with the resolution.

20140627_165011.jpg

Trade with bsyoung, thanks for the hookup! Hopefully FedEx comes through and you get most of what I sent. We will get it all sorted out when FedEx updates the tracking info with the resolution.

Not sure what happened to that image...but you get the idea.

Enough Gose to make me jealous... Yea, I get it...

Whenever you want Chicago stuff bsyoung, just let me know!

I might have to send you stuff to get you to send him Surly stuff which was in the box and you get Gose in return.

I am 4 hours from Surly distro. 4 hours each way.

Yeah. Actually got an LC4 the other day. Back ups are needed
I got my 3rd LC4 today. Could get more too. Ready for that bwxii trade?

I might have to send you stuff to get you to send him Surly stuff which was in the box and you get Gose in return.

I am 4 hours from Surly distro. 4 hours each way.

Just let me know. 3 way trades ftw ;)

Trade from skeezerpleezer. My first CR since tasting it at last years GABF, pretty excited. Also, got my top beer want in BA Speedway. Thanks man!ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403921577.599401.jpg

How long should I be waiting before calling FedEx to see what they are doing with the package. The status hasn't been updated since yesterday. Still says handling per shipper instructions. No action needed.

How long should I be waiting before calling FedEx to see what they are doing with the package. The status hasn't been updated since yesterday. Still says handling per shipper instructions. No action needed.

I'd call now, sounds like they're waiting for your instructions

FedEx put it back for delivery tomorrow. Hoping most of it made it to the intended recipient.

thanks for the heads up on the BW, i put them in the fridge thinking I may get into one later, but may wait a couple days now.

MrNick-I'll try to have some stuff ready for the next trip up there. Last tasting will be hard to top though.

Ah the benefits of having parents who are semi-retired and like to travel. My own personal beer mules. The haul from a week in Orlando/Tampa.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1404256424.647072.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Ah the benefits of having parents who are semi-retired and like to travel. My own personal beer mules. The haul from a week in Orlando/Tampa.
View attachment 208690

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Just a heads up on the Saint Somewhere brews, keep them at warm cellar temps until the corks look like thisImageUploadedByHome Brew1404260256.843588.jpg
They are brett bottled, here is some info incase you want to harvestImageUploadedByHome Brew1404260332.192557.jpg

Apparently ng "recalled" the rest of what was on the shelves, around 50 cases I guess, because they were getting complaints about it. I personally would never complain about a Berliner being a gusher... Probably people that were expecting something like spotted cow or a light lager lol

Apparently ng "recalled" the rest of what was on the shelves, around 50 cases I guess, because they were getting complaints about it. I personally would never complain about a Berliner being a gusher... Probably people that were expecting something like spotted cow or a light lager lol

Interesting.
I wouldn't complain to a brewery about a gushing Berliner either. I'm glad I got mine before it was recalled.

There had to be at least 30 cases alone at Cassanova Liquor in Hudson when I was there a few weeks ago.

Back