Masstoberfest 2013

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I expect LSU's first covert mission will be the night of Masstoberfest.

"Gee no, Mrs Cape. I haven't seen him since he left to drive that lonely bisexual psychology grad student back to her dorm... Her name? Uhhhh. Boob. Or Boon. Or Noob Something like that anyways... I can't say for sure, probably five or six hours ago.

(No dammit, AROUND the feet and up between the knees.)

Ya, I know... That's wiered. But you know what a joker he is... Remember that time...

(God dammit bird, do I have to do every farkin thing myself? Use the shackle to attach the anchor to the chain..,)

Remember that time at the Zu brew when he called you and told you he was on his way home, the butt dialed you and you got to listen to him for the next two hours tell us all how he'd outsmarted you? That Cape... What a joker!

(Ok. 450 feet beneath the keel. Say hello to Captain Ahab muttafarker.)

No. I'm sure hell be home shortly. Don't you worry about it one bit. Btw, you've been keeping up with his insurance policy, right? Ha ha ha!

so many, many stories that I'll need to get caught up on at Masstoberfest. I better get there early this year and get the brewing out of the way, so I can concentrate on learning antonyms, pseudonyms, and apparently funeral hymns.

I should have a keg of milk stout ready to go. PTN, you gonna have your green monstah up and running with an open tap?

Sounds like a great beer for breakfast. With bacon.

Should I bring (for food) something sweet (apple cake or cookies or something) or savory (chili, chili dip, pizza)??? Thoughts/preferences?

"Yes", it sounds like a great breakfast beer. "Yes", it sounds great with bacon. "Yes" to cookies, "yes" to apple cake, and "yes" to something savory.

Got anything else you want yessed?

PTN, you gonna have your green monstah up and running with an open tap?

I sold it to Dakota after last years Fest. I only used it once a year.

I wont bring it up AGAIN that he has only paid for half because we've already plowed that field and the seed is STILL unsowed. Oh well. I'm no one to ***** about somebody forgetting about brew stuff. Ive gone that myself.
Maybe he'll let us use it as a way to catch up on back rent.

Don't be teasing me about the hot dog steamer. I really want one of those Bad Larrys. I don't care who you are, you would feel more complete as a person if you could serve up 25 or 30 steamed hot dogs and rolls to your friends out if your very own hot dog steamer.

Latest posts

Back