Masstoberfest 2013

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahh. Earning a nice WTF before 8:30 in the morning. Going to be a good Friday today, I can tell.

Now I need to work on a well deserved GFY before noon. That'll make happy hour Sa-weet, Baby!

It's tough to type when you're sitting at your desk with a big ole sheeteatin grin. Thank you PTN, and with all due respect, you can Pahlees GFY too.

Gonna be a good day.

Only thing that could have made this better so far, is if Tebow sucked more last night. Oops. Wrong thread. We're supposed to be nice here. My bad.

Anyway, back to the Masstoberfest. Move along. There's nothing to see here. Move along. Back to work, all of you.

I'll second that.

... was up at some stupid hour this morning, loading kegs and a bah into my truck/utility trailer so I could drag 'em up to Boston for this fest tonight.

They don't pay me enough at that freakin' place. I need to talk to someone about a raise.

GO TO SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're supposed to be sleeping!

By the way... all I had was a 4XL for a Bog shirt so we might have to slice it up the back and somehow span the gap with bungee cords or something.

I need another set of hands for this Fest tonight at the World Trade Center. My two partners are both gone all weekend (musssst be nice). Paul... because he admires me and the brewery more than anything, graciously offered to lend a hand.

which... joking aside... is greatly appreciated.

Unfortunately the only problem is I'm going to have to have him there all night (shuttering at the thought).

I need another set of hands for this Fest tonight at the World Trade Center. My two partners are both gone all weekend (musssst be nice). Paul... because he admires me and the brewery more than anything, graciously offered to lend a hand.

which... joking aside... is greatly appreciated.

Unfortunately the only problem is I'm going to have to have him there all night (shuttering at the thought).

Pictures are a must...

Don't worry, Little Buddy.

I'll be there, bright eyes and bushy tailed, as promised. Yup, I'm PROUD to represent the Bog tonight and you can count on me to pour some world class Dixie cups-o-beer.

And as far as your promise of "Dinner's on the Bog...?" Does Locke Ober deliver?

Hey Paul, I thought you were going to be at The Witches tonight... I would have gone to see Steve last night had I known...

"Get ya Bog Watah heah. Right heah, right heah! Booooog Watah!!! Get ya Bog Watah heah! Hey buddy? Pas that down... Four dollahs. And here's a five. Change? You give me a five spot for a fouh dollah beah and you want change?

You cheap bastid...

Hey buddy... Pass that buck down to the big spendah ovah there.

Booooog Watah. Get ya Boooog Watah heah!"

I planned on that until I got the 'Call of Desperation' this morning.

"You gotta help me out, I'm up against it and you're the only one who I know I can count on..."

"Hello? Hello? I can't hear you... Can you hear me now? I think I'm in a bad cell. I'll call back on a few miles."

Can we PLEASE move this line of collegial banter back to the Dysfunctional Masshole thread where it is the norm?

You're all going to be standing around on the 28th wondering why there are no woman to harass. It's because you retards scared away almost all of the existing ones and the n00bs will NEVER IN A MILLION F'ING YEARS convince their girlfriends to come along. That's going to leave Alice, Melana and maybe Yooper, any one of whom will kick your stupid asses to Atlanta if you get out of line. Or perhaps I should say WHEN you get out of line.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Ok Cape. I'm off to bed. I've got my lederhosen and muscle shirt laid out so I can hop out of bed, brush my teeth and rush to your assistance.

"Cheap will men hold their lives if they can not say they stood with us tonight, here on the shores of the Bog ! Once more into the Bog!"

Can we PLEASE move this line of collegial banter back to the Dysfunctional Masshole thread where it is the norm?

You're all going to be standing around on the 28th wondering why there are no woman to harass. It's because you retards scared away almost all of the existing ones and the n00bs will NEVER IN A MILLION F'ING YEARS convince their girlfriends to come along. That's going to leave Alice, Melana and maybe Yooper, any one of whom will kick your stupid asses to Atlanta if you get out of line. Or perhaps I should say WHEN you get out of line.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

I don't need to kick asses personally anymore... I bring BigJohn for that!

Pic from the past...

33705_1579080791411_430541_n.jpg

Drinkswell... yeager... smurf... and I think that's F-DUB at the table in the red hat.

That was a couple years ago I think since that was the raffle for Babalu...

I think that was also the year PTN's sweet new rig got filled with water for the first time and looked like a sieve draining pasta..... leaking from about 48 spots.

Back