Masstoberfest 2013

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're doing a bang up job of keeping this thread on a higher level so we don't scare off the n00bs. I was HOPING to attract some new people this year. Normal people. Nice people. So far, the only person who has definately said he is coming (Rookie) is the one person I think we can all agree is the person who we wish would stay home.

Can we PLEASE try to behave? PLEASE? Look at it this way, if new guys come they might bring their cute wives and girlfriends. Sure, the wives and girlfriends wont come back but we get to drool over them that one day.

OK? Smarten up! I'm trying to raise the bar.

paulthenurse said:
We're doing a bang up job of keeping this thread on a higher level so we don't scare off the n00bs. I was HOPING to attract some new people this year. Normal people. Nice people. So far, the only person who has definately said he is coming (Rookie) is the one person I think we can all agree is the person who we wish would stay home.

Can we PLEASE try to behave? PLEASE? Look at it this way, if new guys come they might bring their cute wives and girlfriends. Sure, the wives and girlfriends wont come back but we get to drooled over them that one day.

OK? Smarten up! I'm trying to raise the bar.

I'm bringing BigJohn does that count?

Hey Cape, I just got a PM from Yooper saying she would DEFINATELY show up if you...

1. Don't show up in you're special "Daddy's been a bad boy" suit
and
2. Bring by a few sample of the Bog Water.
And
3. Leave immediately after dropping off the samples.

(Sigh)

Fine.

I'll shave

Shave or not shave, I don't care. But a thong is the issue, not the shaving. Probably few (except Paul) want to see that.

Although.............I imagine it will be cold in Bahston at the end of September. We could watch your tiny bits shrivel. That would be entertaining. :D

Wait, what is this "we"? I probably can't even come. :mad:

Caught out again ;)

btw, y'all have been in top form today between the two active MA threads. It's a good thing I'm a contractor and work well away from humanity, otherwise someone would probably have dropped an HR note on my desk by now...

Cheers!

So PTN the poet goes into a bar and says.....

Hey Bartender
Don't Bore me with your mundane drivel,
just shut up and pour me a Double Shrivel.

Else I'll drop my drawers and raise my ass
and you'll see my thong as I pass some gas.

That should help get some new peeps to the party.

So PTN the poet goes into a bar and says.....

Hey Bartender
Don't Bore me with your mundane drivel,
just shut up and pour me a Double Shrivel.

Else I'll drop my drawers and raise my ass
and you'll see my thong as I pass some gas.

That should help get some new peeps to the party.

I see a wonderful barley wine being named "Double Shrivel" in my house.

Latest posts

Back