Masstoberfest 2013

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See da pwetty birdie... Shoot!

The_bird handing Mort the Masstoberfest Cup.

image-731578455.jpg

the fact that he ever gave it to someone that lives in west butfark mass, farks sheeps, and is married to his sister is beyond me

Alright, I've confirmed with the home front, I'm in for the 28th. I've passed the information on to Bill Clark and my buddy Chris (brewtroll). I think we should make Smurf and PTO do a steinbier again, just because... well, FIRE!

Oh. .. You can make it... That's great....

No really.... Thats great... That's just f'ing great....

Ya know, it's a long ways from way out there... You might want to get an ok from your doc before making that long, LONG trip. Wouldn't want to get a blood clot. Just a thought.

In that pic with the trophy,
I never noticed Paul's new shed with the orange door in the background before. That must be where all the hookers are buried.

nhwrecker said:
In that pic with the trophy,
I never noticed Paul's new shed with the orange door in the background before. That must be where all the hookers are buried.

Yes! Minus the toes of course....

I posted this on another forum but want to make sure everyone sees it. so here ya go:

ok, I am only going to say this once, so maybe all should pay attention. if you think you can poke fun at me and not expect me to turn around and do the same guess what, that dosent work. you can all just take a step back because I am not someone that just gonna take it and cower into the corner and just take it. there seems to be a few of you that seem to take it personally, and I am sorry you feel that way. I am really a nice guy and dont want people to think of me as som a**hole just being here to piss people off. I took it as this was a place to bust balls and get the same. sorry for the misunderstanding.

ComcastWineRookie said:
I posted this on another forum but want to make sure everyone sees it. so here ya go:

ok, I am only going to say this once, so maybe all should pay attention. if you think you can poke fun at me and not expect me to turn around and do the same guess what, that dosent work. you can all just take a step back because I am not someone that just gonna take it and cower into the corner and just take it. there seems to be a few of you that seem to take it personally, and I am sorry you feel that way. I am really a nice guy and dont want people to think of me as som a**hole just being here to piss people off. I took it as this was a place to bust balls and get the same. sorry for the misunderstanding.

I didn't see anyone pissed at you.... And I thought we were all friends here!

That's tough to follow but I think I will be able to make it. Maybe even bring my rig. May brew a Tart of Darkness clone.

paulthenurse said:
Disassociate yourself from the dysfunction and carry on.

So what are you bringing to Masstoberfest?

I'll bring a snack and loose bottles. Have some cider, octoberfest, and some other mixed brew. I'll keep ya posted.

Brilliant! Lets drag Yeager into the mix... we all know that he is unable to defend himself.

Hey, is Smurfie going to attend Masstoberfest this year?

Back