What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1416007452.633028.jpg

A little something to hold me over while the beer I crave warms up.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Not sure if they have anymore. Be glad to send you anything else, though. All OEC makes are sours. Good thing it's 3-4 miles from me and in town. No lines. :D let me know

I already owe a few people on trades right now. but when I do get caught up, I'd love to do a trade. hopefully my What the Flocc will be bottled by then. Brett & Pedio. been in the conical for only 4 months.

In case anyone cares, more saison

I care....I haven't had a beer in two days so I have to live vicariously through you guys/gals.
It's great, but out of this world when my wife uses the sauce made by hawgwild. Supposedly he's too busy with a toddler and newborn too make me more...

Sorry. I really need to get my priorities in order ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Sipping on some pomegranate wine, I made out of last years harvest. It smells nice, and has a rad color.

It was the leftovers from bottling. Just picked some more poms off the tree...

IMG_0901.jpg

Tired as hell so this is sure robe my nightcap (especially since I have to get up at 5:30 tomorrow for a scout field trip to the Constitution Center)

Great quad and check out the #properglassware (not that @coldcrash or @wobrien care)
View attachment 235963

Double thanks @BeerMeDuffMan!

@ProperLighting #getyourlightright

Back