What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LiquidFlame's..240 Cream Ale
240 cream ale liqflame.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1416002546.586594.jpg

After a quick tasting at OEC. :D Love my town brewery.

I did 10 or 11 to 1 in 6th grade. Stupid gang. I was one of the dead end kids. I was also known as "baby Huey". Kinda like the hoss cartwright of the grade school. I was bigger than the principle. Now I'm a broken down beer drinkin vodka swillin aging redkneck...

"Angry" Bob. hahaha! he earned that one in Jr. High. he's a brawler to the bone. never seen him back down, even 4:1.

I think i could take you both...out with me drinking, so I can talk some smack and not get my ass kicked! It's always good to have a DB (Designated Brawler).

or Drinking Buddy, Drunken Bastard, Drastic Butthead, Damn Brewer....

Coffee.

Celebration time. Another crappy day at work done, and I'm not on call this weekend. :)
Picked up another 4 pack of FBS and a 6er of Mad Elf today for the cellar when I got the celebration.

1416003899051.jpg

In case anyone cares, more saison
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1416005130.639183.jpg
With roasted cauliflower and delicious pulled pork made with terrible, store-bought bbq sauce...

A pour of a home brew club members robust porter. Pretty dang tasty! I havent met the guy as he is currently deployed, but his wife let me borrow his o2 wand this weekend. She drinks as well so i brought over a mixed sixer of homebrew to say thank you. When i show up she has two full growlers of his beer for me! I gladly accepted but told her this is not how favors work haha
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1416005692.779240.jpg

A pour of a home brew club members robust porter. Pretty dang tasty! I havent met the guy as he is currently deployed, but his wife let me borrow his o2 wand this weekend. She drinks as well so i brought over a mixed sixer of homebrew to say thank you. When i show up she has two full growlers of his beer for me! I gladly accepted but told her this is not how favors work haha
View attachment 235938

What kinda favors did you expect? :eek:;):p
That's rather awesome of them!

Celebration #2.

A mystery beer I found in my beer fridge. It has been in there for months. The cap is marked AA so I am guessing an amber ale. I think this was donated by a friend who brewed with me. Its pretty darn good and clear as can be. A touch more estery than I remember Ambers being but I kinda wish I had a few more.

Edit: On second thought, this may have been one of mine, that does look like my cap marking handwriting.

1416006962274.jpg

I kinda want to punch you in your floccin' balls. if you send me one of those, I'll send you a Thank You card.

Not sure if they have anymore. Be glad to send you anything else, though. All OEC makes are sours. Good thing it's 3-4 miles from me and in town. No lines. :D let me know

Back