What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1416014571.203865.jpg

I did 10 or 11 to 1 in 6th grade. Stupid gang. I was one of the dead end kids. I was also known as "baby Huey". Kinda like the hoss cartwright of the grade school. I was bigger than the principle. Now I'm a broken down beer drinkin vodka swillin aging redkneck...

hellll yaaahh ......

More water. Can't wait until 4 for beer.
Anyone know if a brand new, never opened gallon of paint is good after it has sat for 3 years in a garage? I bought 2 gallons, never used them and never opened them. I assume I should take them to Home Depot when I buy the foyer paint and have them shaken well.

Iffin' they have been frozen, then time to buy new...

my centennial IPA

SWMBO had some kind of membrane thing come out today, she called it the cork.. so pretty sure baby will be next anywhere from 3-14 days. Seems like it's baby season around here.

Also got my AHA membership credentials.

20141114_185549.jpg

my centennial IPA

SWMBO had some kind of membrane thing come out today, she called it the cork.. so pretty sure baby will be next anywhere from 3-14 days. Seems like it's baby season around here.

Also got my AHA membership credentials.

How long did it take to get your AHA stuff? I'm waiting on mine.

One more fbs while trying to finish the days paperwork. I still need to get a recipe together for tomorrow. Brewing at the limo shop and planning to biab which I have only done once a long time ago. Just do t want to deal with the full setup on the road. Basically... I need something to do with my 8 hour break between limo gigs... Other than standing in line to try to score mark some upland sours.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Back