• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Maryland Yeast Slanting Equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lgaddy44

Reaction score
Selling some equipment for yeast slanting. If you're a frequent brewer and hate spending money on yeast for every batch, cut your costs significantly by slanting yeast. I have about 70 or so of the vials and 3 storage racks. If I remember correctly, I ordered the 24mL glass vials from Cynmar (as suggested in the link below). I'm also including an alcohol lamp, can of alcohol (fuel), inoculating loops, and I also have a few containers of agar powder I can toss in. The only other major item you'll need to after that is a pressure cooker.

I had a lot of success slanting yeast following the process outlined in this forum:

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/forum/threads/slanting-yeast.133103/

Local pickup only please (Frederick area) and I'd prefer not to split anything up. $75 takes it all.

Attachments

• Vials (1).jpg
    Vials (1).jpg
    209.8 KB · Views: 253
  • Vials (2).jpg
    Vials (2).jpg
    199.6 KB · Views: 221
  • Lamp.jpg
    Lamp.jpg
    219.1 KB · Views: 255

Latest posts

Back