Woodshop 11

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, we kind of already did that (and might again), in the form of the Blind Coffee Showdowns of the last few years... Off the top of my head, I know we had Bird Rock coffee in one of the Pizza Port beers, Caffe Calabria coffee in another, plus Mostra (Alesmith), Modern Times (Modern Times), and some LA/OC roasters in some others-- Portola (Noble), Trystero (HPB), for instance.

Maybe it is taboo, but I was thinking actual just plain coffee, not beer with coffee :oops:

Maybe some baguettes from Petit Trois? I would argue those are the best bread in the city, but again this is coming from a baguette-rule-all person.

Maybe I'll have some pastries or some **** done by Sqirl that I can bring down to show the SD uninitiated wussup.

giphy.gif

sounds like the party of a century...

REPUBLIQUE THO??

I am partial to the idea that some anonymous baker is out there in LA making this perfect baguette that can go toe to toe with all the heavy hitters.

Jonathan Gold said:
The baguette was baked by an astonishingly gifted amateur who stops in with loaves a couple of times a day.

I am partial to the idea that some anonymous baker is out there in LA making this perfect baguette that can go toe to toe with all the heavy hitters.

She produces a decent amount of it almost daily for the Cheese Store in Beverly Hills. J Gold had romanticized it.

50% of marriages end in divorce, while Woodshop has a 100% chance of awesomeness. Statistics don't lie, you know where you should be.

Oh, I know where I want to be but sadly it is not where I should be. And while I do agree with your statistics (which is why Suzy and I are going on 12yrs and still not married) I am scared how much of a nightmare my eldest sister can make my life. Plus I like the groom, am part of the wedding, and I think they have been dating for nearly 17yrs.

So I should be good, and just get wrecked the rest of the week and then sob profusely at the pictures and stories that I am shown and told after the attendees wake up and nurse their hangovers.

Second Wave is OUT!

Everyone who wanted to be on the mailing list, if you have not received an invitation email by now, hit up [email protected] or shoot me a message here and I can add you to the list.

Tickets are blowing out like hotcakes this year, by far our fastest-selling year out the gates EVER. I guess you could say there's some built-up excitement out there for another one of these events....

If you are considering attending, I would highly recommend you make a decision quickly and jump on the tickets. I'm expecting this "Second Wave" has a higher/faster hit rate than the First Wave, since these are mostly people who signed up to the mailing list very recently, like after the date for this year's event was announced, or even possibly after the date AND location were teased. So I'd say they are very likely to be very interested in attending. No promises on a timeline for selling out, but I wouldn't be surprised if we reach our capacity within the next day, even. Almost certainly within the week.

Thank you very much for your interest, everyone. We shall do our best, as always, to meet that enthusiasm with thoughtful planning and execution of our, hoping to meet and even exceed expectations. Cheers!

Second Wave is OUT!

Everyone who wanted to be on the mailing list, if you have not received an invitation email by now, hit up [email protected] or shoot me a message here and I can add you to the list.

Tickets are blowing out like hotcakes this year, by far our fastest-selling year out the gates EVER. I guess you could say there's some built-up excitement out there for another one of these events....

If you are considering attending, I would highly recommend you make a decision quickly and jump on the tickets. I'm expecting this "Second Wave" has a higher/faster hit rate than the First Wave, since these are mostly people who signed up to the mailing list very recently, like after the date for this year's event was announced, or even possibly after the date AND location were teased. So I'd say they are very likely to be very interested in attending. No promises on a timeline for selling out, but I wouldn't be surprised if we reach our capacity within the next day, even. Almost certainly within the week.

Thank you very much for your interest, everyone. We shall do our best, as always, to meet that enthusiasm with thoughtful planning and execution of our, hoping to meet and even exceed expectations. Cheers!
I sent you an email about a request for a tent sized t-shirt. Smooches.

Latest posts

Back